• [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a better option...

http://www.amazon.com/Darice-1157-11-13-7-Inch---8-6-Inch---...

The Darice Organizers have "no jump" groves in the lid. You can shake them, you can turn them upside down and no counters will move from one compartment to another. There is no Plano equivalent that can make this claim.

They are just the right depth.

They are the perfect ASL counter organizer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Humphries
Philippines
Unspecified
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fubar awol wrote:

The Darice Organizers have "no jump" groves in the lid. You can shake them, you can turn them upside down and no counters will move from one compartment to another. There is no Plano equivalent that can make this claim.

I place a bubble wrap cutout under the lids of my Planos. You could juggle them all day and none of the counters will shift compartments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Burke
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been using Planos forever but recently switched all my marker counters to these. All troop and vehicle/gun counters still by nationality in Planos.

http://www.ikaswebshop.com/hobsepaca.html

you can customize the interior bins as you order the cases.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Cocke
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark_WH wrote:
fubar awol wrote:

I place a bubble wrap cutout under the lids of my Planos. You could juggle them all day and none of the counters will shift compartments.

Something on top is needed, non-skid matting of some sort. Don't think I've seen bubble wrap, but I'd trust Mark.

Some people glue or soder the plastic dividers in place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fubar awol wrote:
There is a better option...

http://www.amazon.com/Darice-1157-11-13-7-Inch---8-6-Inch---...

They are just the right depth.

They are the perfect ASL counter organizer.

Except that it looks like they cost roughly twice as much as a Plano 3701, while having a nearly identical volume for counter storage. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.