Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Dungeon Run at my FLGS last weekend but wasn't able to get it to the table until this afternoon. In a nutshell - great game with quick set-up, simple rules and lots of player interaction (i.e, backstabbing).

Unfortunately, I was missing one of the hero minis as the game was mistakenly packed with a duplicate of another. When I got home around 6:30 Saturday evening, I emailed Plaid Hat Games. In less than an hour I received a reply from Colby Dauch that a replacement would be mailed out to me on Monday.

That's customer service. Kudos, Plaid Hat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
While the topic has been brought up, let me sing praises to Colby and PHG. I ran a Summoner Wars tournament last September, and he generously sent some faction packs and promo cards for prizes. I'm running another tournament next month, and he's supplying me with more prizes to give out to players! It's very appreciated since I have no budget for prizes.

Thanks Colby!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered directly from their site and received excellent communication about my current and preorder items.

I realize it's easier for a smaller company to be responsive like this but they are doing it right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Kudos to Plaid Hat Games sans BOWL OF SOUP FOR YOU!
YOU 'get' "something" from these guys, and what, they: "toss in a FREE 'bowl of soup'!"; or something? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmbmbmb
PHG definitely appreciates their customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Padilla
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Colby responded quickly to an e-mail I sent and just as quickly took care of my problem. I can't ask for much more than that, except that he continue to put out more of his great Summoner Wars game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.