Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
This might be most helpful, especially if you want to add a new game, or edit a game's description, and would like to insert a link to another game, geeklist, thread, or whatever.

Right now you have to find out the appropriate ID, and then add it manually, according to the wiki formatting (which is different to the forum formatting).

Simply entering the name you search and then click it (as it's done when posting) is so much easier. Thank you.

Edit: Adding images (from BGG or outside) should be implemented as well, for the same reasons.

Edit²: Or formatting, while we're on it. Having to look up which extra characters you need to use for BOLD, or ITALIC, etc. is quite annoying at times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
mb
Seconded, it would be a lot easier with WYSIWYG editing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
Yep. I've struggled with it in the past, and more than once left out links I otherwise would have added to a game's description. I'm okay with the wiki formatting being different, but just being on a geeky site does not, or rather: should not call for ALL users knowing how to do those extra steps to get the format right.

It should be more intuitive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.