Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Buchler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also aka Space Hulk, to a point.
20 minis, tiles, various chits and counters for around $59.99. Uses Mantic's new Corporation marines and the 8th Race which will be revealed by week's end.
Though one teaser pic reveals a bit of a toothy alienesque jaw and a taloned hand coming through the ceiling...
I have the first two Dwarf King's Hold box sets, and enjoy that game. Tempted to pre-order this but can wait a few days for more info...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dorward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a reference to the Veer-Myn earlier (I think Total Wargamer might have leaked it by accident). I'm betting on Space-Skaven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Veer-Myn would be more likely to me too, as the bug race would be too much of a Space Hulk clone. Not to say that not-genestealers couldn't be added on later...And since GW hasn't done space skaven, it opens up (perhaps) a niche for Mantic to sell some extra models to people who have longed to have rats in space with guns...
Having just looked at the link to Total Wargamer, yeah they definitely say Veer-Myn are in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dorward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least Earth will be safe from them. The time it will take to consume all the cheese on the moon will allow us to activate our defences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.