Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to go to my profile
badge
Games should be fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use my iPad alot when I visit board game geek. One issue is the link under the uename is so close to my usename, unless I make the page real large, I keep hitting the logout button with my fat pointer finger. LOL If 3 more pixels were spacing the two or if the logout under the name was just removed, since you already have one on the top right of the screen, it would make the experience better for iPhone, windows seven phnes and espcally iPads.

Thank you for providing a format to allow us to make user experience suggestions. Have a great day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mb
This is fixed in the redesign. Until then, click on "My Geek" to get to your profile page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the same could be said for the subscription button and the next button. I tend to hit them when browsing on my phone and sometimes ipad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aussieb1987 wrote:
I think the same could be said for the subscription button and the next button. I tend to hit them when browsing on my phone and sometimes ipad.

I have trouble actually trying to hit them on my ipod. Lots of zooming, careful press (once to bring up tooltip, again to actually go to the next subscription.)

Yep, I need to find a better way to read subscriptions on an ipod. BGG App doesn't do it, MobileBGG gives a "FEED ADDRESS MOVED" error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mb
On mobile platforms, I have a bookmark for: BGG Subscriptions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
On mobile platforms, I have a bookmark for: BGG Subscriptions

touché

+1 for a great idea.... whistle ... that I've never even thought of.

Edit: Also I only use a few quickbar items on here, I'm gonna try out using the lower right item as subscripitions and see how that goes too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
This is fixed in the redesign. Until then, click on "My Geek" to get to your profile page.

when is the redesign coming out? this layout is really an issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
johncraven wrote:
jmilum wrote:

when is the redesign coming out? this layout is really an issue.

Last I heard, the redesign got canceled, after working on it for what seemed like years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
"Federer is Betterer"
mbmbmbmbmb
This is like deja vu all over again.

Seriously this post is in the movie Groundhog laugh

This suggestion has been made (and ignored by BGG admin) so many times that it is pinned permanently to the Suggestions forum.

Yes,its a gread idea. Yes, it should be fixed. Yes, BGG Admins have read it a million times. Yes, the site redesign was scrapped long ago.

No, the obvious problem has not been fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
How often have I "misclicked" on my pad?
How often has this been suggested?

The score is 1,000,000 : 10 or so ... so keep these suggestions coming meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got around this by putting this code:
http://pastebin.com/ubwMZUkg
on my web hosting and pointing my ipod to it.

Basically, an iframe with giant "Next Subscription" buttons at the top and bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.