Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, I am holidaying in Lisbon in early to Mid March 2012 and while there are probably lots of sights to see and food to eat, I'd welcome a chance for any casual gaming that may come my way.

My preferred is Wargames, with Advanced Squad Leader up at the top of the list, but also the Zucker Napolenic series etc.

Euro are also good.

We'll be staying in the Chiado area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
NIPPON the boardgame - SOON !
badge
#nbs#
mbmbmbmbmb
This is your guy:
Carlos Ferreira
Portugal
Porto Salvo
Porto Salvo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nuno, will send him a mail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Ferreira
Portugal
Porto Salvo
Porto Salvo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Aussie Friend
I'm a wargamer, but I must say ASL is not my thing. To play Napoleonic series we could do something, but probably one of my friends is the one right for you (Paulo Inácio).
For any Card Driven game you can count with me

We meet all Wednesdays and if you are here on mid March you might attend our Monthly meeting (16 and 17).
Just send me a mail and we can work things by mail.

Hope to seeing you soon here

/Carlos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Inacio
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I own The Emperor Returns from Zucker. If you want we can play it. I also own Eylau, Albuera and Mont St. Jean from CoA, and some others from Canons en Carton/Hexasim.

See you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carlos, we ae in Lisbon from 7th to 22nd March, so might be able to get to the monthly meeting.

Will check plans with my wife to make sure some other nights are ok and then contact other playes if possible.

Thanks for your responses so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well our holiday in your wonderful country is drawing to a close...we have had wonderful time as a family. Visiting all the wonderful attractions and eating and drinking took up most of the free time so I didn't have a chance to follow up on some offers of games...my apologies.

Thanks to Manuel (Firepigeon)' I did get in an enjoyable session with his gaming group..even if I did get beater at Twilight Struggle!

If any of you ever make it to the wonderful Western side of the land down under, here is local gaming guild of which I am a member...you would be most welcome!

Obrigado!

http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/308
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
Mode: Nippon
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When in Portugal, it's always very complicated to not eat and drink ONLY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.