Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Incase anyone is interested. Heres the link:
http://tinyurl.com/7twhv35

FYI: The link shows all items (some digital delivery and some non digital delivery)

Its not the highest sale that I have seen on these (which was 20% off) but alot of apps have been on sale too. Enjoy!
Austin

Edit: This sale is through BEST BUY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, this is through Best Buy, which is not mentioned in the original post. I was a bit suspicious bit it's legit.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:
By the way, this is through Best Buy, which is not mentioned in the original post. I was a bit suspicious bit it's legit.

Thanks

Sorry, I should have said that. It was my first time useing the link shortening site otherwise I figured it would have been obvious.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magus And Princess wrote:
Not bad if you need some extra itunes bucks immediatly but iv seen deeper sales numerous times. Heh a year or so ago I actually got in when staples or some other retailer was offering a $20 card for every $50 you bought. I bought like $300 worth of cards. Still have about $125 worth sitting here devil

Again not trying to thread crap, this is indeed a good deal, just wanted to give a heads up to buy some but not go nuts since they can be cheaper.

Wow, wish I would have heard about that (when I had money).

I generally go with sales but I use my best buy card rewards for itunes too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Spring, Sam's Club had a $60 card on sale for $51.66 - so I used the savings to buy Puerto Rico for the iPad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chu
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW
Was in Toysrus this past weekend, they have $5 off any $30 or higher itune card purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.