Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sacco wrote:
I thought this status was to indicate something had been pre-ordered or that the item had already been bought on a user's behalf but is not in one's collection just yet. A warning for potential secret santas that this game is already in the sleigh and another gift would be preferred.

This is what I use it for. Games that were on the list that I then bought but haven't received yet - usually because it was a pre-order and might take some time to arrive.

It also helps notify anyone who might have gotten it and had seen it higher on the list that it is now a no-go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's not OCD until you sleeve your UNO cards.
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes I know that I want a specific version or edition. I mark it this way to help insure that nobody accidentally gives me the wrong one thinking that they are doing me a favor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use it for stuff I have no intention of getting (due to reviews, price, whatever) but might change my mind about in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.