Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think one post of this question is sufficient. No need for the other 1 or 2 I saw. But I'll answer here anyway.

Depending on your editing software, you may be able to create a path and have the program automatically repeat the track images along your path. I know that Adobe Illustrator has this capability, though I do not know if photoshop does. Another option is to just copy/paste more than one track segment at a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than a week ago someone did something very similar and was flagged for spam. I understand your intent, but be careful when you post the exact same thing in multiple locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skyrim map, huh? That sounds like it would be awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Andrikonis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neverbuy wrote:
I think the world is spam happy.

"spam happy"?.. Hm... I thought to opposite words cannot come next to each other in a sentence...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
More like spam sad. As in, when I'm browsing recent posts, I don't actually want to see the same thing 3, 6, X number of times. Static= bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that it's a real pity that the topic isn't the main thing being discussed here. The debated topic isn't nearly as interesting as the conversation that could be held here instead.

Just my 0.02

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
Player77 wrote:
I think that it's a real pity that the topic isn't the main thing being discussed here. The debated topic isn't nearly as interesting as the conversation that could be held here instead.

Just my 0.02

I subscribed to see if anyone had an answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Oswego
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neverbuy wrote:
first up sorry for the copy posts (other TTR forums)

what i really want to know; is there a way to make the train trail with out having to cut an paste each block and then rotating it in photoshop?

isn't there a way to make it fill to a path or something?

how do you guys do it with whatever you use?

I'm wondering if you can create a train track outline once, and then use the Photoshop "stamp" tool to simply stamp it all over the board.

http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/photoshop/tool/clone.html

That would be a faster way to make your track (though not quite as simple as just "drawing" it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Gansen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I intend to make a Pokemon Map in the near future. Because I am cheap and don't know any other way to do it, I am going to use Paint and (oddly enough) a basic SMART Board software (I teach) that easily allows the rotation of pictures. Not sure if that helps but that's how I plan to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Gansen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2nd generation. Kanto/Johto Map... I think it will (appropriately) be made for 2-3 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.