BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Battles magazine rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Jacobs
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had taken part in a forum discussion regarding the value of magazine subscriptions. I mentioned that I had ordered a copy of Battles magazine from the publisher but had not received the copy. I was contacted by Olivier Revenu from Battles magazine who apologised and immediately sent the missing copy to me. I would like to thank Olivier for such a personal service. I would also like to add the quality of the magazine is excellent. The game components are excellent but most all the quality of the writing in the multitude of articles is excellent. I would recommend the magazine to anyone, especially european BGG'ers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I found Olivier very responsive to emails when I was setting up my subscription. It's a cool magazine, too! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds cool, but $131 for four issues is a bit rich for my blood. I certainly wish I could partake!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.