Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Zielinski

Twin Cities
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I've recently taken the plunge and bought the 2nd edition rules binder along with Beyond Valor after learning a bit with the starter kits.

The intro to the binder from MMP says that all the chapters come with cardboard dividers each with a table of contents and other information on them. My copy of the rules did not come with the dividers.

Is this the status quo or did I get an incomplete set of rules? It's not a huge deal but it would be nice not to have to do it myself especially if it was supposed to come with it. Anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Drake
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
2015: The year of the wargame!!!
badge
Again with the negative waves!
mbmbmbmbmb
It should have came with dividers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joris
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you should have the dividers. I think it is a pretty big deal as you'll need them to play the game. All charts and tables are on the dividers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Tewksbury
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes they should be in there - where did you purchase the rules? direct from MMP? if so, I'm sure they'll resolve it ASAP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Zielinski

Twin Cities
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I thought so. Thanks for the response. I have the calls in to the retailer and MMP so hopefully it gets rectified.

Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Zielinski

Twin Cities
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ctewks wrote:
yes they should be in there - where did you purchase the rules? direct from MMP? if so, I'm sure they'll resolve it ASAP.

I got it from a retailer and have messages in to both the retailer and MMP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Cocke
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wargamerjon wrote:
Hello,

I've recently taken the plunge and bought the 2nd edition rules binder along with Beyond Valor after learning a bit with the starter kits.

The intro to the binder from MMP says that all the chapters come with cardboard dividers each with a table of contents and other information on them. My copy of the rules did not come with the dividers.

Is this the status quo or did I get an incomplete set of rules? It's not a huge deal but it would be nice not to have to do it myself especially if it was supposed to come with it. Anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance.

Did you get a bunch of cardboard charts? They are what serve as Chapter dividers. They never had a table on contents on them (which has always been on the firs page of the chapter) but they used to have tabs on them with the chapter logo on them. We dropped the tabs because they seemed to just get in the way and most people did not use the charts as actual chapter dividers. They are still color-coded according to the color of the chapter. If you did not get the cardboard charts, it would be hard to play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip von Doomula
United States
Gray
ME
flag msg tools
"I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
badge
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are wooden cubes from boardgaming. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that it is possible to buy just the rules or just the dividers from MMP. Did your copy come with the binder or was it just the rules by themselves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Vicca
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The dividers are necessary to play the game. Bit hard to play when you don't have a tyre table! I need to get a new chapter B divider as mine has gone walkabout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.