Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If so, has anyone done business with their customer service department? How did it go?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread from the Maharaja General forum to the Phalanx Games General forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Phalanx Games is still in business, even though they haven't published anything new for a long while.

I've only contacted them once, and that went pretty well, but there are several stories in this forum suggesting that of late, it has been difficult contacting them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent 3 messages to them with no replies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Phalanx Games is closely related to 999 Games. You could try contacting 999 Games to see if that will get a quicker response. (I don't have any idea if that will work, though.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They were doing pretty well about 6 or 7 years ago, when they were concentrating on publishing some high quality light wargames, like Age of Napoleon, The First World War, Italia, and a beautiful reprint of A House Divided (I bought all of these). Apparently, however, they decided that the volume of sales of these games was not sufficient, and they appeared to go in the direction of more "Euro"-type games. At that point, they fell off my radar, and, it would seem, everyone else's as well. Haven't heard a thing from them in some time now. I think they should have stuck with the wargames...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purple wrote:
Phalanx Games is closely related to 999 Games. You could try contacting 999 Games to see if that will get a quicker response. (I don't have any idea if that will work, though.)

Isn't the Dutch Phalanx gone now and only German Phalanx still in business?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Welker
United States
Steubenville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question! I will try to contact Uli Blenneman, though I suspect Phalanx runs a bit differently than in the past; I saw Uli at WBC in August and it seemed he had branched out doing more free lance sorts of deal.

Edit: now I remember, his new company is Spielworxx. I sent a message to him asking for info about Phalanx. I will post once I hear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
If you have some sanity left...
badge
...come and join me in the tavern I buy you a mug of beer.
mbmbmbmbmb
BaSL wrote:
Purple wrote:

Isn't the Dutch Phalanx gone now and only German Phalanx still in business?

I thought this to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Welker
United States
Steubenville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Uli emailed me back, here's his basic response.

"Well, there are three Phalanxes - Phalanx NL, the HQ, is alive, just not publishing any games in an overcrowded market. Phalanx DE - I have no contact; Phalanx Poland is alive and very well."

If someone needs to ask him a question, it could be that spam filters are stopping at the gateway... so ask here and I will ask him directly for you if needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike Welker wrote:
Uli emailed me back, here's his basic response.

"Well, there are three Phalanxes - Phalanx NL, the HQ, is alive, just not publishing any games in an overcrowded market. Phalanx DE - I have no contact; Phalanx Poland is alive and very well."

If someone needs to ask him a question, it could be that spam filters are stopping at the gateway... so ask here and I will ask him directly for you if needed.

Mike, I sent you a GM. Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
Old thread, but for historical purposes:

http://www.phalanxgames.pl/en/phalanx/ currently says this:
Quote:
PHALANX is a publishing house, established 21st of April, 2009.

In 2009 – 2012 we cooperated with Phalanx Games b.v. from the Netherlands.

In 2013 we decided to change our logo and start to work completly on our own, as Phalanx Games b.v. ended its business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.