Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan D
United Kingdom
Brislington
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets drum up some conversation in here!

What would you guys like to see as potential stretch goals on the way to $25k?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few ideas that have come to mind, dunno how feasible they are but here goes.

A bonus standard crop if possible.

Can't remeber how discarding cards is handled but assuming there is a common discard pile, then a card mat that could be used to hold them called the compost with appropriate artwork (kinda thinking of the trash card in Dominion, just adds a little bit of chrome to the game).

A postcard of the original mushroom cloud box art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan D
United Kingdom
Brislington
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just gonna chuck this out there...... Grumpy Melon Plushie

On a more serious note the only thing i can think of is some KS exclusives I honestly have no idea how they could add to the game any more than they have already (without another full expansion).

i'm a big fan of anything useful that can add to the game or accessories for transport/playing it etc

I'm interested to see what is in the works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burns
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be awesome to give towards being a part of the blind test pool for the expansion.

Perhaps recieving the expansion in PDF for a month or so before the print run hits the street.

Art screen savers or desktop patterns.

Over all, using the resources already needed in production with an exclusive element for backing ahead of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Kilcrease
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for joggin' the conversation on BGG, Stefan!

...and love yer avatar. Sheldon is the sauce... Awesome sauce.

P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a expansion set of "advanced" fields. I don't know how well it would work, but here are a few ideas:
1) a field that favors a crop(reducing the amount of compost needed)
2) a field that wheat can't be planted
3) a "holy ground" field that prevents a certain action card from working.
4) a 4th "cursed" field that rots all crops and must be harvested(negative money to the owner) but also is a required target (or duplicates effects) from all action cards
5) a field that gives a modifier to harvest(+1/-1)

Just my random idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burns
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to cross post from the Backer's page to here is an idea which does not upset the balance;

Not knowing how you manufacturing is set up... If there are additional cards left on the sheet. Perhaps funny "this player goes first" cards with farming theme could be made to draw before the game starts (or if room card wise is limited, one card with a roll a die to choose which start player effect is chossen). These cards could use the old cover art in some shape and add a little extra without upsetting the balance of the game play.

I am curious if people have fun ideas for "this player goes first" with a Farmageddon flavor to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.