Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ruescher
United States
West Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
1. When buildings are destroyed are they removed from the game permanently? Or is it only some buildings that state it in their description and the rest go back in the bag?

2. All enemy territories are accessible from all mountain passes. Does this mean that you can leapfrog over contested territories or unknown territories to get where you want to go?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
1. Unsure, but building tiles dont go in the bag, they just stack nearby face down.

2. Yes, you can pick any of the territory tiles regardless of their position to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All destroyed buildings are removed from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ruescher
United States
West Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Re-read the book again this morning, and there it is right on top of page 8 that all destroyed buildings are removed from the game. I scoured the book last night too. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ruescher
United States
West Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
I just have extra bags for the bldg tiles, so thats all I had meant. Thanks for answering about the enemy territories.

Does the same hold true after you defeat a territory and are not on your mtn pass? Can you go anywhere from the last point you were at, (the defeated territory empty space), as if you were on the mtn pass?

I forgot to include this second part in my original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Barrett
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Yes. You can goto mountain pass or to a new territory.

thebobymon wrote:
I just have extra bags for the bldg tiles, so thats all I had meant. Thanks for answering about the enemy territories.

Does the same hold true after you defeat a territory and are not on your mtn pass? Can you go anywhere from the last point you were at, (the defeated territory empty space), as if you were on the mtn pass?

I forgot to include this second part in my original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.