Recommend
100 
 Thumb up
 Hide
120 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Hey everybody, look what I just did to my... toilet... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: hh [+] home_improvement [+] bb [+] elemental_plane_of_feces [+] [View All]
Rusty Blablabinger
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SabreRedleg wrote:
Have you ever had an asbestos inspection? Asbestos tiles were pretty common once upon a time.

No... and if there's a way to craft something out of a toxic material, I expect it's been done in our house... well, I'm tearing out more floor today (and the bathroom cabinet and counter--my wife wants a new one--WHO KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!?), so I'll, uhh... I'll, uhh... well, actually, just getting cancer seems a lot easier than learning about proper procedures for handling material which might be carcinogenic, so that's kind of my plan.

stormseeker75 wrote:
Meeting kuhrusty is now on my bucket list.

I'm overrated. And, if my wife is to be believed, really not that funny in person.
37 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Exit...pursued by a bear.
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

I'm overrated. And, if my wife is to be believed, really not that funny in person.


But on the upside, you are quite easy to defeat.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mb
MWChapel wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:

I'm overrated. And, if my wife is to be believed, really not that funny in person.


But on the upside, you are quite easy to defeat.
Only in Maria.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mb
cold_fuzion wrote:
Metting him, Gola and Hivegod are kinda my trifecta of awesome.


I almost met Hivegod once. True story.
22 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
Metting him, Gola and Hivegod are kinda my trifecta of awesome.

Rusty, HiveGod and I meet in Switzerland once a year for a quick game of Russian Roulette. You want in? Aleister Finchley, Rick Fawkes and João Marum used to come, but...you know.
38 
 Thumb up
1.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mutton javelin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Install an elongated toilet if you have the time...





Elongated Toilet = THRONE OF POWER........arrrharrrharrrhzombie
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gola wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
Metting him, Gola and Hivegod are kinda my trifecta of awesome.

Rusty, HiveGod and I meet in Switzerland once a year for a quick game of Russian Roulette. You want in? Aleister Finchley, Rick Fawkes and João Marum used to come, but...you know.
\

...now they're in Russia playing Swiss roulette?
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madman in a box
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'll just put this over here with the rest of the fire.
badge
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
mb
Gola wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
Metting him, Gola and Hivegod are kinda my trifecta of awesome.

Rusty, HiveGod and I meet in Switzerland once a year for a quick game of Russian Roulette. You want in? Aleister Finchley, Rick Fawkes and João Marum used to come, but...you know.
I'm in! I see nothing but good coming from this!
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
I... I thought toilets got fixed by the Magic Toilet Elf.

Is this how it feels to lose one's innocence?


As far as I am aware, Rusty is the Magic Toilet Elf. Your innocence is maintained.
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Blablabinger
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mutton javelin1 wrote:
Elongated Toilet = THRONE OF POWER........arrrharrrharrrhzombie

Ohhh yeah. We got it today: elongated bowl, 3 1/4" valve... this toilet is going to kick the crap out of ... uhh, itself. (At the hardware store: "This is a high-efficiency toilet, 1.28 gallons per flush--" "Well, I'm looking for a more... aggressive evacuation system." "I see. Right this way, sir.")

Once it's installed, I'm having a house-pooping party, and everyone here is invited.
33 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Blablabinger
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zorazen wrote:
I almost met Hivegod once. True story.

That's the way most people meet him: almost.

23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

No... and if there's a way to craft something out of a toxic material, I expect it's been done in our house... well, I'm tearing out more floor today (and the bathroom cabinet and counter--my wife wants a new one--WHO KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!?), so I'll, uhh... I'll, uhh... well, actually, just getting cancer seems a lot easier than learning about proper procedures for handling material which might be carcinogenic, so that's kind of my plan.


Well, you're already ahead of the game. When we re-did our bathroom we had some old tiles that may have been asbestos. My contractor friend told us, since we were only removing a few, just to make sure they were well soaked with water when removing them, so the fibers wouldn't go airborne.

Seems like you've got the "wet" part already out of the way.

Good luck.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Haskell
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
zorazen wrote:
I almost met Hivegod once. True story.

That's the way most people meet him: almost.




Is that Abe Lincoln: Vegetable Hunter?

18 
 Thumb up
2.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
The City - Arthur's apartment
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
...wearing nothing but a robe made from a floral printed cotton sheet.
mbmbmbmbmb
gamedog wrote:
Is that Abe Lincoln: Vegetable Hunter?


That is Babe Lincoln!
19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
Babe Lincoln has emancipated my pants slave.
22 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Haskell
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
gamedog wrote:
Is that Abe Lincoln: Vegetable Hunter?


That is Babe Lincoln!


Maybe she can help kuhrusty. All that roughage, you can bet her toilet works.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Gola wrote:
Babe Lincoln has emancipated my pants slave.


25 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Countermeasures.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Anything over 50 is T-shirt weather!
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
mutton javelin1 wrote:
Elongated Toilet = THRONE OF POWER........arrrharrrharrrhzombie

Ohhh yeah. We got it today: elongated bowl, 3 1/4" valve... this toilet is going to kick the crap out of ... uhh, itself. (At the hardware store: "This is a high-efficiency toilet, 1.28 gallons per flush--" "Well, I'm looking for a more... aggressive evacuation system." "I see. Right this way, sir.")

Once it's installed, I'm having a house-pooping party, and everyone here is invited.


I assume there will be some sort of burrito festival the day before.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
mutton javelin1 wrote:
Elongated Toilet = THRONE OF POWER........:arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::zombie:

Ohhh yeah. We got it today: elongated bowl, 3 1/4" valve... this toilet is going to kick the crap out of ... uhh, itself. (At the hardware store: "This is a high-efficiency toilet, 1.28 gallons per flush--" "Well, I'm looking for a more... aggressive evacuation system." "I see. Right this way, sir.")

Once it's installed, I'm having a house-pooping party, and everyone here is invited.


Do you mean you didn't get something like this?



Or remodeled the whole room like this.




8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madman in a box
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'll just put this over here with the rest of the fire.
badge
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
mb
kuhrusty wrote:
mutton javelin1 wrote:
Elongated Toilet = THRONE OF POWER........arrrharrrharrrhzombie

Ohhh yeah. We got it today: elongated bowl, 3 1/4" valve... this toilet is going to kick the crap out of ... uhh, itself. (At the hardware store: "This is a high-efficiency toilet, 1.28 gallons per flush--" "Well, I'm looking for a more... aggressive evacuation system." "I see. Right this way, sir.")

Once it's installed, I'm having a house-pooping party, and everyone here is invited.
I've already switched my diet exclusively to bran cereals and Taco Bell. I should be fully primed in a day or two.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
zorazen wrote:
I almost met Hivegod once. True story.

That's the way most people meet him: almost.


But they leave with a beard, where there was none before.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Augustus
United States
flag msg tools
DECB8A
badge
Jean Gabin in La Grande Illusion
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
SabreRedleg wrote:
Have you ever had an asbestos inspection? Asbestos tiles were pretty common once upon a time.

No... and if there's a way to craft something out of a toxic material, I expect it's been done in our house... well, I'm tearing out more floor today (and the bathroom cabinet and counter--my wife wants a new one--WHO KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!?), so I'll, uhh... I'll, uhh... well, actually, just getting cancer seems a lot easier than learning about proper procedures for handling material which might be carcinogenic, so that's kind of my plan.

stormseeker75 wrote:
Meeting kuhrusty is now on my bucket list.

I'm overrated. And, if my wife is to be believed, really not that funny in person.


I live in a house built in 1795. I have seen every horrible house-horror known to man. Most of my tool kit consists of house-armaggedon, last-ditch-effort tools. Worst case scenario tools. I have fixed some things and made others worse. And I have learned one over-all lesson about house ownership:

Every house dreams of the day it can fall over into a heap of wood, shingle, wire, and pipe. Houses dream of this final day of release. We just keep them propped up and running in a sort of house-Hades.

Good luck, Sir, with your toilet task. (Make sure the wax gasket is secure before lowering that sucker onto the bolts.)
22 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Gamer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
davek wrote:

In particular, avoid this video.


There should have been a bigger warning here[/q]

That was absolutely disgusting!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brdk18 wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
davek wrote:

In particular, avoid this video.


There should have been a bigger warning here


Meh, there wasn't even any maggots.

The doctor's description of the skin sloughing off to shamefully expose the testicals made me chuckle though.

Naughty shameful gangrene!!!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Blablabinger
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
zorazen wrote:
I almost met Hivegod once. True story.

That's the way most people meet him: almost.

That's also the way my wife got the joke in that image: almost. If the only beard you saw was on the, uhh, Great Emancipator, look again.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.