Subject: scoring for partially conquered cities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Pix
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have killed one enemy in a city, so I got one shield there. At the end of the game the city is not conquered, neither by me nor by anyone else, and no other enemies are killed there.

From the Full/Blitz conquest scenario scoring description:

"A player scores 4 Fame for each city he does not control but with at least one of his shield tokens."

Is this assuming someone has to control the city? Do I still get 4 points in this case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
Calpurnio wrote:
I have killed one enemy in a city, so I got one shield there. At the end of the game the city is not conquered, neither by me nor by anyone else, and no other enemies are killed there.

From the Full/Blitz conquest scenario scoring description:

"A player scores 4 Fame for each city he does not control but with at least one of his shield tokens."

Is this assuming someone has to control the city? Do I still get 4 points in this case?

I don't understand - where does it say that someone has to control the city before you are able to score your shields?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
RY is right, I am sure - you get your 4 per shield, you need not lead the city. It's a city "you do not control" - matters not whether someone else does.

Edited - the right answer is below!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beloch wrote:
RY is right, I am sure - you get your 4 per shield, you need not lead the city. It's a city "you do not control" - matters not whether someone else does.

Just to clarify, it's not 4 per shield, but 4 per city where you have shields but are not the leader.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Pix
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, all clear.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.