Popular Tags: [View All]
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Mage Knight Publishers,

You know what would be really great? A set of ONE-SIDED site cards for Mage Knight!!! I'd even be fine if you could do just one side of each existing card so I could have a set I could see all at once. I know I could print out a set from the files section and stick them in card sleeves, but I want the nice linen finish the other cards in the game have.

Here's some suggestions for getting this to me...

1) Publish a set of promo cards through the BGG store (my favorite option).

2) Put out an expansion with a few more tiles and characters and bits and include the extra set there.

3) Sell extra sets on your own company website.

Please! Please! Please! Please!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Pettifer
England
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, just buy a second copy of the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
Why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the fila section there is a great player aid, all on one page, where all sites are explained, so you won't even have to use he cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Google 'NinjaDorg Fantasy Quest'
badge
Google 'NinjaDorg Fantasy Quest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Woah, you mean you haven't memorised them all yet??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took the player aids in the file section and printed them front and back on a cardboard stock 8.5x11 page. This works well. 4 versions of this and all players have their own set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan F
Canada
flag msg tools
While your idea is useful, it would just mean double the cards stacked or laid out on the table. I've found that I've begun to remember what is on the other side of each card anyway, after enough plays.

Conversely, as pointed out by Ikim, the player aid that you can print out is probably handier than an extra stack of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the replies so far.

I know about the file with the terrains on it (and I had already downloaded it), but I would prefer a stack of professionally made terrain cards that I don't have to flip over.

That's all there is to it. I don't want to take away anyone else's stuff. If you are happy with what you have, no problem! This is just what I want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kory Stevens
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this isn't what you want, but I found it helped when it was pointed out to me that the back sides of the card are the "improved" versions of the front sides. That is, the monastery is an improved village, the mage tower is an improved keep and so on. It made the double sided cards more tolerable when I knew what was on the backsides by memory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sabaki wrote:
I know this isn't what you want, but I found it helped when it was pointed out to me that the back sides of the card are the "improved" versions of the front sides. That is, the monastery is an improved village, the mage tower is an improved keep and so on. It made the double sided cards more tolerable when I knew what was on the backsides by memory.

Actually, that DOES help! Thanks for the tip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.