Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Lau
Malaysia
Petaling jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a first edition set (with bonus planet sticker on the game box) and I was quite disappointed with the quality of the components in the game. Firstly, some of the tech cards are thinner in stock than the other cards in the set. But the main grieve I have is that the gameboard is miscut with 3 verticle cut lines instead of 1. The middle one is cut all the way through so the board can be folded in half while the other two is cut halfway into cardboard. The board looks like I used it as a chopping block in the kitchen. Is there anyway I can get a replacement?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Walker
United Kingdom
Liphook
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an issue when I managed to crunch one of the politics cards sleeving the game and I emailed Mike at TMG directly - they kindly sent out a replacement card for me and Mike was very responsive.

I am sure if you email TMG directly they will help you. I was very impressed with the customer service ethos that they showed when I contacted them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lau
Malaysia
Petaling jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they'll fix it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
friedricetheman wrote:
I have a first edition set (with bonus planet sticker on the game box) and I was quite disappointed with the quality of the components in the game. Firstly, some of the tech cards are thinner in stock than the other cards in the set. But the main grieve I have is that the gameboard is miscut with 3 verticle cut lines instead of 1. The middle one is cut all the way through so the board can be folded in half while the other two is cut halfway into cardboard. The board looks like I used it as a chopping block in the kitchen. Is there anyway I can get a replacement?

Thanks.

Yep email me... michael@tastyminstrelgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.