Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Squires
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I threw together a dice roller for Android devices, mostly because I have a small table with very little space for rolling the dice with 4 investigators and all of the little bits. This only rolls the dice, allows you to add the yellow and/or red dice, hold dice for the next roll, trash dice, or move them to a "completed" area.

Somewhat sadly, after I introduced my gaming group to the app, no one wanted to roll the real dice anymore.

I run it on a Nook Color with Cyanogenmod 7.1, and have also tested it on a Galaxy S phone, but it should run fine on any Android device. If you find any problems with it, let me know.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mrquackers.ElderSi...

For those who can't or won't use the android market:
http://www.nathansquires.com/android/ElderSignDice.apk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran F G
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
Café Race is a race game set in a business office. The players take the role of office workers going upstairs to the first floor to get a cup of coffee who then improvise a race while they are going back downstairs… with a cup full of coffee.
badge
Someone you trust is one of us. Fnord. - Ich bin ein Spielfreak, aber ich spiele sehr selten
mbmbmbmbmb
Very useful.

Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Maynor
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance to get the file itself? For some reason it wont install off the market for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Squires
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i3ullseye wrote:
Any chance to get the file itself? For some reason it wont install off the market for me.

I've updated the original post with a URL for direct download, enjoy!

garea37 wrote:
Very useful.

Glad you like it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrquackers wrote:
I threw together a dice roller for Android devices, mostly because I have a small table with very little space for rolling the dice with 4 investigators and all of the little bits. This only rolls the dice, allows you to add the yellow and/or red dice, hold dice for the next roll, trash dice, or move them to a "completed" area.

For those who can't or won't use the android market:
http://www.nathansquires.com/android/ElderSignDice.apk

Thanks for the apk, I was able to sign it my own developer keys and run it on my Blackberry Playbook.

It's 100% compatible, so you could actually submit it to AppWorld with zero modification or effort. It's free, you just provide an email address and you're done. Their webpage repackages the apk file for you.
https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/android/bpaa/

You can see the process here:

Sadly, you're too late for the freebie tablet offer (unless you were already signed up as a developer several weeks ago).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Squires
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
It's 100% compatible, so you could actually submit it to AppWorld with zero modification or effort. It's free, you just provide an email address and you're done. Their webpage repackages the apk file for you.

Thanks for the info, I'll link to it when I get a chance to set it up there as well.

UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
Sadly, you're too late for the freebie tablet offer (unless you were already signed up as a developer several weeks ago).

That is poor timing on my part, but I don't really need another tablet :p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.