Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P. oeppel
Germany
Duisburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

does anyone know why Nomads contains replacement cards for Merchants and Workers? Are there any changes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
pinoeppel wrote:
does anyone know why Nomads contains replacement cards for Merchants and Workers? Are there any changes?

It's so they can include "tents" as things that give you points for connecting them up or playing adjacent to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
pinoeppel wrote:

It's so they can include "tents" as things that give you points for connecting them up or playing adjacent to them.

Am I the only one that really loves it when the actual designer steps up and clarifies things like this? To me it makes the games that much cooler, knowing that you can have these kinds of interactions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil!Travis
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mbmbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
donaldx wrote:
pinoeppel wrote:

Am I the only one that really loves it when the actual designer steps up and clarifies things like this? To me it makes the games that much cooler, knowing that you can have these kinds of interactions.

Agreed.

Thanks for your dedication Donald.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heisenberg wrote:
kcskedz wrote:
donaldx wrote:
pinoeppel wrote:

Agreed.

Thanks for your dedication Donald.

Absolutely. Very cool when a designer contributes to forums.

I love Kingdom Builder because it is the perfect type of game for bringing my non-gaming family to the table. That's what gaming is all about.

Can't wait for Nomads to come out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Duisburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
pinoeppel wrote:

Thanks, Donald. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.