David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BSG PBF Variation 21 - Rebel without a Pause

This will be a 6-player Rebel Cylon game using everything from Base, Pegasus and Exodus (except CL, NC and PG), and some components from my new Revelations expansion (including the Faith deck. We're going to Kobol.

The game will be a rematch of my earlier Rebel Rules so players of V12 (and if interested V14) will have priority, remaining places will be filled from the Variant Wiki list.

1. LL6869
2. darthbalmung
3. brizzyboi Adria
4. MasterDinadan
5. Asahi Vorpalgens
6. Valen200

Basic rules

d10-1 The game will be 6 player, No CL, Rebel Cylon, loyalty deck will be built by Exodus rules, with 2 YAAC, 1 YAARC, 10 FF/YANAC (No personal goals).
If at the end of the game the final card in the loyalty deck is a Cylon or the Rebel Cylon, the fleet will lose 1 of every resource.

d10-2 Pegasus damage-sponge effect rule:
Quote:
The destruction of Pegasus will carry a penalty of -1 population

d10-3 Any treachery discarded by human players from their hands will be shuffled into the Destiny deck.

d10-4 Execution loyalties rule:
Quote:

For executions before sleeper 1 F5 OR YANAC will be shuffled in, and a new loyalty will be dealt to humans. First execution after sleeper will be dealt the last loyalty. Humans executed after that will not receive a new loyalty, but will not be able to use their new character's OPG.

d10-5 The "posted and bolded happened" rule will be reinforced much more harshly. There will be no take-backs, rollbacks, stepbacks... We will however try to simulate the flow of a F2F game, so simultaneous resolving of things can happen.

d10-6 Public COs are strictly forbidden, and so are “CO sent” announcements.
All COs are strictly confidential in geekmail between you and me. Bolding actions when it's not your go is also forbidden (since they're public COs by another name). In the real game, you are never publicly bound to actions as you are with COs, so they should stay private. This is to protect an unrevealed Cylon’s right to lie, and to decrease the certainty of future events (and hence maintain paranoia).

d10-7 Do not quote or link to other posts that happened a page or more ago, but use your own words to describe what you think happened. Funny posts with lots of in-character images are greatly encouraged.

d10-8 For interrupt COs, I will wait till everybody who hasn't sent in a CO has played or passed, before adding in your COs. This gives you time to check in and revise your CO if needed, and allows me to pass late checkers who did not send in a CO but don't have the card, without giving away the information that they don't have the card. When I say "rest passes" or "passes by CO" I in no way confirm that anyone has or doesn't have an active CO for that situation. I may pass (and pretend you had a CO) if your intent is obvious, or wait for you even if you had a CO because the situation warrants it.

d10-9 Secrecy Rule Change:
Quote:
When discussing your contribution to a skill check (before you actually you put it in), you can only say a lot / medium / a little. And medium can only be used if you're playing in more than 1 card. Nothing more. Not # of cards. The # of cards is only published when you actually play the cards in.
Skill cards with specific effects (Red Tape, Iron Will, Higher Power, etc) can be alluded to before playing skill cards. They cannot be named or be confirmed to be in the check.
Failure to adhere to secrecy rules will result in harsh penalties.

d10-0 Be nice to each other.

Every accepting player must agree to check in at least twice daily (unless giving notification ahead of time)
The fine print. Read if this is your first BSG PBF game. Skim if it isn’t.
Post typography
* Normal text for discussions, etc
* Italics for flavour text/fluff - love reading it, keeps the game fun and interesting.
* Bold for in-game moves and actions. I won't process any decisions/actions unless bolded in the thread.

Images
Avatars change, images don't. Images can be found here. Please use an image or banner for all of your posts (especially in-character).

Players
- Rules & Regulations for the PBF games apply.
- To make things easier on myself, I will refer to all players by your character name and noun.
- For game speed, CO’s are a great way to keep things moving along.
- I will not wait for you to use your OncePerGame unless you say so, and if you’re going to interrupt in favor of the Cylons then please leave a CO beforehand, since I’m not going to check specifically for this every time there’s an attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rebel Cylon
It is a sympathizer mechanic for 4 and 6 players.
Start with -1 food and -1 population.
Loyalty Deck for 4: 1 YAAC, 1 YAARC, 6 FF/YANAC (+1 YANAC if Exodus rules, Baltar, Boomer)
Loyalty Deck for 6: 2 YAAC, 1 YAARC, 9 FF/YANAC (+1 YANAC if Exodus rules, Baltar, Boomer)
Revealed Cylons draw 3 skill cards per round

Loyalty Card
Quote:
You are a Rebel Cylon
You cannot win with this card unrevealed, once revealed, you win with the Humans.
Action: If there is a revealed cylon in play and any of these conditions are met reveal this card:
- 2 or more civilian ship has been destoryed
- There are 2 or more damage tokens on Galactica
- Pegasus has been destroyed
- There is a centurion on the boarding party track
- A human has been executed
If you are in the Brig when revealing, discard down to 3 cards.
After revealing this card proceed to Cylon Civil War phase (see rules)

Cylon Civil War phase
d10-1 The Rebel Basestar is placed behind Galactica.
d10-2 The Rebel Basestar is damaged once for each resource dial in the red.
d10-3 The rebel is moved to any undamaged location of his choice on the Rebel Basestar.
d10-4 The rebel may set the Condition Level to any position he chooses.
d10-5 Revealed cylons draw 3 skill cards per turn (any color, 1 max each)

If an unrevealed rebel (a human player holding a YAARC card) is executed he discards all his skill cards and the Cylon Civil War is immediately triggered, but he is sent to Meditation Chamber instead of a location of his choice. Lose morale as usual.

If a player holding a YAAC and YAARC is executed, he is considered a Cylon, and can pass off his YAARC loyalty as usual.
If after revealing the rebel has other loyalty cards he may immediately pass them of as usual.

Playing as the Rebel Cylon
d10-1 Rebel draws three cards at the start of their turn from any colors, max one of each.
d10-2 The effects on the rebel's character card are no longer in effect (as it is for revealed cylons)
d10-3 Rebel can use the text of all cards except Treachery. He can be the target of XOs, and can benefit from Support the People.
d10-4 Rebel can play up to 2 cards into skill checks
d10-5 Rebel can move to any human ship (by discarding a skill card) but must spend a Trust token (see below) to activate a Galactica or Colonial One location other than the Brig. He cannot activate Pegasus locations.
d10-6 Rebel CAN become President/Admiral/CAG, but considered last in line of succession for all three. To become CAG, the Rebel Cylon must have 2 Trust tokens, to become President or Admiral they must have 4.
If at the end of the rebel's turn he holds a title, but doesn't have the necessary amount of trust, roll a die (for each undeserved title):
Quote:
1-2: Draw a Civilian ship to destroy (civ leaves the fleet in protest)
3-4: Rebel is sent to Brig
5-6: Rebel must pass that title along to the next in the Line of Succession
7-8: Nothing happens

d10-7 If a (revealed) rebel is executed, he's sent to Meditation Chamber and must discard all his skill cards and one trust token. (If the Rebel Basestar is destroyed, he is sent to Sickbay instead.) Do not lose morale for the execution.

Rebel Basestar
d10-1 The Rebel Basestar is a ship AND a board.
Rebel and human players can move to and from Rebel Basestar by discarding a skill card as usual.
The ship itself is NOT a Cylon ship. (i.e. not removed by Cylon Genocide or Leoben)
d10-2 Ship locations have three separate functions, dependent on the Condition Level of the ship.
d10-3 Characters on the Rebel Basestar gain the following action:
Quote:
Action: Once per turn move the Rebel Basestar to an adjacent area, then take another action. Human players must discard a trust token to do this.

d10-4 If a Rebel Basestar location is damaged while characters (human or rebel) are there, or a character currently on the Rebel Basestar is sent to Sickbay via a crisis card, they're sent to Meditation Chamber instead.
d10-5 At the beginning of his Movement phase the rebel may set the ship's Condition Level to any level.

The three Condition Levels has corresponding passive abilities printed on the board.

The Rebel Basestar has four locations. Three of them have different actions depending on the Condition Level. You can only use the action corresponding to the current Condition level.

If an action (or a damage token) directs a player to discard a Trust token and he doesn't have any, he must discard one skill card randomly.
(But you can't discard skill card to ACTIVATE a location instead of a Trust token...)

Rebel Basestar Combat

d10-1 Cylon ships automatically target the Rebel Basestar. Order of target preference is now: Rebel Basestar, Unmanned Vipers, Manned Vipers, Civilian Ships, Galactica
d10-2 If the Rebel Basestar is in the same space area as a Basestar, the Basestar will attack the Rebel Basestar on a Basestar Attack activation instead of Galactica.
d10-3 There are 4 damage tokens for Rebel Basestar; Missile Batteries, Rebel Hybrid, Basestar Control, Loss of Trust. Locations may be repaired using any effect that would repair a Galactica location, or by using the Meditation Chamber. If Loss of Trust is drawn, every human and the rebel must discard a Trust token then discard the Loss of Trust damage token.
d10-4 If all 3 location damage tokens are drawn (or the Rebel Basestar is destroyed by a nuke), remove the Rebel Basestar board and token from play. Any characters aboard the Rebel Basestar are sent to Sickbay, every revealed cylon rolls a die:
Quote:
1-4: Draw another Super Crisis
5-8: Draw 3 skill cards

d10-5 The current player may NOT assign Galactica damage to Rebel Basestar.

Rebel Basestar damage table:
Quote:
Attacked by Raider: 6-8 damaged
Attacked by Basestar: 4-8 damaged
Hit With Nuke: 8 destroyed (Along with every other ship in that sector of space.)

Missile Batteries attack table:
Quote:
Raider: Automatically destroyed
Heavy Raider: 6-8 destroyed
Basestar: 4-7 damaged, 8 damaged twice

Trust Tokens
d10-1 Every time a human targets the rebel with an effect that would grant him an action, or the rebel is the target of a Quorum Action (except Arrest Order and Execute Prisoner) the rebel may choose himself or the human targeting him to gain a Trust token.
d10-2 Every time the rebel targets a human with an effect that would grant them an action the human may choose himself or the rebel to gain a Trust token.
d10-3 To use a Rebel Basestar location, a human must discard a Trust token. For the rebel to use a Galactica (or Colonial One) location (except the Brig), he must discard a Trust token. (Rebels may never use Pegasus locations.)
d10-4 If activating a location with Give the Order players still need to discard Trust token if they would normally

Available Characters
- Note that Tory, Ellen, Kat and Anders are changed slightly, Cain changed heavily
- New characters: Lampkin (slightly changed from Opera House), Shaw (from Opera House), Racetrack (from Opera House), Hoshi (from Opera House), Laird (mine), Seelix (mine), Elosha (mine), Hot Dog(mine)

There are no character class limitations, you may play with 5 pilots for all I care.

Lines of succession:
Admiral
1. Cain
2. Adama
3. Tigh
4. Helo
5. Gaeta
6. Shaw
7. Apollo
8. Hoshi
9. Dee
10. Starbuck
11. Kat
12. HotDog
13. Boomer
14. Racetrack
15. Anders
16. Seelix
17. Tyrol
18. Cally
19. Zarek
20. Ellen
21. Lampkin
22. Baltar
23. Tory
24. Roslin
25. Elosha
President
1. Roslin
2. Baltar
3. Zarek
4. Lampkin
5. Tory
6. Elosha
7. Ellen
8. Apollo
9. Gaeta
10. Adama
11. Helo
12. Tyrol
13. Cally
14. Seelix
15. Laird
16. Cain
17. Dee
18. Hoshi
19. Racetrack
20. Boomer
21. Tigh
22. Shaw
23. Starbuck
24. Anders
25. HotDog
26. Kat
CAG
1. Apollo
2. Starbuck
3. Kat
4. Hotdog
5. Boomer
6. Racetrack
7. Anders
8. Helo
9. Seelix
10. Adama
11. Cain
12. Tigh
13. Shaw
14. Gaeta
15. Hoshi
16. Dee
17. Tyrol
18. Cally
19. Zarek
20. Ellen
21. Baltar
22. Tory
23. Lampkin
24. Elosha
25. Roslin

Opera House skill cards
(my version, somewhat different from the ones in the OH downloadable)
Politics
1-3: 4-5:

Leadership

Tactics

Piloting
1-3: 4-5: 1-2 (instead of Full Throttle):

Engineering

Treachery
2: (3 copies) 2: (3 copies) 2: (2 copies) 4: (1 copy)

Playing with Faith
- Everybody (except the starting player) starts with 1 Faith in his hand
- Everybody (Humans, Cylons, brigged people, etc) gain the following ability:
Quote:
Movement: Draw 1 Faith card

- Faith is negative by default in every skill check.
Faith skill cards
1-2: 1-2: 1-3: 3-5: 3-5: 4-5: 0: 6:

Crisis cards
Prove Faith (infinity symbol) wrote:
If amount of Skill Cards with the infinty symbol reach or exceed the number printed next to the infinity symbol (or 1, if nothing is printed) trigger the printed effect

Super Crises

Destinations

Quorum Cards
Four new:

Changes in existing cards:

And Probation has been thrown out, because noone uses it

Allies

There are 6 new allies:
Rebel D'Anna wrote:
Missile Batteries
Benevolent - Joint Operation: Every human and the rebel gains one Trust token.
Antagonistic - Taking Hostages: Target any human player and roll a die. On 1 he's executed, on 2-6 he's sent to Brig.

Sonja wrote:
President's Office
Benevolent - Fair Alliance: The President may immediately draw or play a Quorum Card. You gain one Trust token.
Antagonistic - Broken Alliance: Every human and the rebel discards one Trust token.

Natalie Faust wrote:
Basestar Control
Benevolent - Coordinates to the Hub: Every Revealed Cylon player discards 2 skill cards.
Antagonistic - Shot Dead: The rebel is executed

Redstripe wrote:
Rebel Hybrid
Benevolent - Helps to fight: You may remove one centurion from the Boarding Party Track.
Antagonistic - Turns on you: Place one centurion on the Boarding Party Track

Barry Garner wrote:
Engine Room
Benevolent - Great Engineer: Increase the Jump Preparation track by one
Antagonistic - Failure of Command: You are sent to Sickbay. Roll a die, on 6 or lower damage Pegasus.

Jack Fisk wrote:
Airlock
Benevolent - Truth in Rumors:Roll a die. On a result of 5+, you may look at one random Loyalty Card belonging to the Admiral.
Antagonistic - Deal with the Devil:Draw 4 Treachery cards. Roll a die on a result of 2 or lower you are sent to Sickbay.

Helena Cain is moved to Pegasus CIC.
Kendra Shaw is moved to Main Batteries.

Crossroads cards
Disturbing Vision
B: Discard 1 Trauma and 3 random skill cards. Cylon: Discard 2 more skill cards (not random).
A: Each Cylon draws 1 Trauma and the Human player with the most trauma token (excluding you) is executed.

Testimony
B: The human player with the most trauma token (excluding you, your choice if tied) may discard up to 2 Trauma tokens
R: Select a human player with at least one trauma. That player must either draw 1 Trauma token or move to the Brig.

Perjury
B: Select a Human Player. That player may discard any number of cards to draw the same amount of Faith. Human: Treachery discarded this way doesn't shuffle into Destiny.
R: Draw 2 skill cards (may come outside from your skill set), and target a player to draw 2 Trauma tokens. Human: The target must also be human.

The Opera House
B: +1 population, every player may draw 2 Faith skill cards
R: Target any player (human or cylon). That player must draw 2 Trauma tokens. Human: Discard 1 random skill card

Strange Music
B: Any player may immediately reveal (and keep) a Final Five loyalty card. Each player to do so may draw 3 Faith skill cards
R: The human player with the most Loyalty cards (your choice if tied) draws 1 Trauma token and discards 1 skill card

Scanned
B: Move all raiders in space areas to the Cylon Fleet Board. Human: Lose 1 morale.
R: Draw and destroy 1 civilian ship. Cylon: Increase Jump Preparation Track by 1.

Miraculous Return
B: Choose another human player who used his OPG. He must exchange his character with another (an executed character if able). His OPG is available again.
R: -1 Morale. Cylon: Draw 2 trauma tokens.

Cylon Cooperation
B: You and the Rebel Cylon may discard 1 Trauma Token. Cylon: Draw 2 Faith cards
R: Damage Galactica. Target a Cylon player to draw 1 Trauma Token.

Other stuff
- To make it misunderstanding-proof, I've redone By Your Command:

- We are using selwyth's Trauma rules:
1 Sickbay trauma is given when player is sent to Sickbay
2 Brig trauma is given when a player finishes his action phase in the Brig
3 Meditation Chamber also gives Trauma, like Sickbay. (and if you stay in MC, for example to repair, you don't get another Trauma)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
Components in the rematch
  Must Okay Definite no
Faith skillcards
Prove Faith Crises
New Destinations
Go to Ionian Nebula
Go to Colony
      6 answers
Poll created by TDaver

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me want in! Lemme play!

Edit: Also, you flipped your correction to the Rebel Hybrid. Currently Support lets you look at the top two card of the Destination Deck and possibly discard them, while Defense lets you look at two cards on the Destiny Deck..... I thought we wanted those flipped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LL6869 wrote:
Me want in! Lemme play!

Edit: Also, you flipped your correction to the Rebel Hybrid. Currently Support lets you look at the top two card of the Destination Deck and possibly discard them, while Defense lets you look at two cards on the Destiny Deck..... I thought we wanted those flipped?

Yes. I will fix these (along with the "social issue" and a proposed change to Stand and Fight tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob dole
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'm in but I can't tell whether this is a 6 or 7 player game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tarl Cowley
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Reporting for duty sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Itor
Scotland
Dundee
Angus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
I guess I'm in but I can't tell whether this is a 6 or 7 player game

6 i think. it's not stated explicitly, but rebel is listed as a sympathizer replacement for 4 or 6.

I'm in i guess.
edit: it is stated at the top. I can't read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tarl Cowley
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
But basic rule number 1 says 7 player...

I get the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I copied the basic rules from V17, I missed a spot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, we will be going to Kobol, we will be using Faith skill cards.

I'll do a second pass on the destinations and the Prove Faith crises, then we can decide final on those too.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
If you have any suggestion how to handle the current problem that Prove Faith punishes you for using Faith elsewhere (thus promoting Faith hoarding, which I do not want) please check in the discussion forum and help me... http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/754475/building-a-seventh-sk...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Korvin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read now through the whole Rebel rules and frankly I don't understand how they should compensate for a 4 against 2 game:

There are basically 3 ways (which I see) to compensate for this disbalance:
1) Reduce the resources, ... (as used in the oficial Non-Sympathiser rules). Here they are only applied for 2 resources and one of them is food.
2) You make one (or more) player of the stronger side play suboptimal due to personal goals, Agenda or a possible change of the sides (as you had once for the Rebel proposal between the our last Rebel game and this). I can't find anything of this here.
3) You make one player (e.g. the Rebel) less efficient for the stronger side. This was the way in the old rules, since the cylon got only 3 skill cards per turn, couldn't use any of Galctica's locations anymore and had in principal all the time to take care of his basestar to avoid an elimination. But in this rules, I barely can find this anymore: Ok, the rebel cylon draw only 3 skill cards per turn and play maximal 2 into a skill check. That's 2 cards less for the human side, but far off from a compensation for another full player. And the new basestar isn't a risk for the rebel anymore (as in the earlier rules), but it seems to me that it is even quite useful. Therefore I can't see there any disadvantage for the human side either.

Probably I have missed something important, but with these rules, I don't get the meaning of the Rbeel rules (aside from the very nice adaption of the Rebel cylons in the TV show).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I did forget to include the "revealed cylons draw 3 skill cards bit"
I'm open to a -1 morale as well, but it should be easier on the humans as a NoSymp, since one of their IS limited...

But this is a testgame, so I'm open to suggestions!

How should the starting resources be adjusted?
Should we damage Galactica once at sleeper?
Any other ideas?

EDIT: and I've stricken the "do not lose morale for executed rebel" thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Armstrong
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see you've been busy, TDaver! And not just with Faith (which I like a lot, I'm following that game pretty closely).

I'll play if you need an alternate, although you have six players replying in thread so I'll defer to them if they want to play.

I like most of the changes. It should make the Rebel more interesting to play, and brings back the paranoia who's-a-cylon factor which was (IMO) the major problem with V7/V14.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Itor
Scotland
Dundee
Angus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, v7 and 14 were mostly just logic puzzles that could be solved. The cylon had the most information. a lot less paranoia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Korvin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in if I'm still wanted.

Since I think that the set up could be still have a pro-human bias, I wouldn't object against one or two resources less.

One question: The Calculate Coordinates cards are still the old ones, yes? Was it not once discussed that this card would be pretty overpowered in the hand of a cylon?

EDIT: I see this right that we are playing with CFB and Ionian Nebula? Perhaps than it's better balanced than I first thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we're using CFB and Ionian Nebula I believe the Rebel is balanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no Crashdown character? angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Huhh, Ioninan Nebula? There is one "definite no" vote for Ionian Nebula! I'd be happy to go there, but speak up if somebody wouldn't be...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Player order (descending):
1. Valen200 1d100 = (81) = 81
2. LL6869 1d100 = (39) = 39
3. Asahi 1d100 = (33) = 33
4. MasterDinadan 1d100 = (26) = 26
5. brizzyboi 1d100 = (14) = 14
6. darthbalmung 1d100 = (12) = 12

Character choices and starting hands please, and speak up if you'd prefer Kobol or Ionian Nebula.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 109232. TDaver
  • 1d100 =
  • (39) =
  • LL6869
  • Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 am
  • [+]
  • 109233. TDaver
  • 1d100 =
  • (12) =
  • darthbalmung
  • [+]
  • 109234. TDaver
  • 1d100 =
  • (14) =
  • brizzyboi
  • [+]
  • 109235. TDaver
  • 1d100 =
  • (26) =
  • MasterDinadan
  • [+]
  • 109236. TDaver
  • 1d100 =
  • (33) =
  • Asahi
  • [+]
  • 109237. TDaver
  • 1d100 =
  • (81) =
  • Valen200
Jan Itor
Scotland
Dundee
Angus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boomer

I'm great at pilots. This will go well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Lord, well, let's go with an oldie but a goodie. Gaius Baltar please.

2 Politics/1 Leadership

I would prefer Ionian Nebula with Cylon Fleet Base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

As always, you're greatly encouraged to try out unused new characters (HotDog, Seelix especially)

If you need banners for any new character look in schmloof's gallery, he has one for most of them...

Anyway, here's a token:
Quote:
1. Valen200
- First player
2. LL6869
- 2 Politics, 1 Leadership
3. Asahi insert banner here
4. MasterDinadan insert banner here
5. brizzyboi insert banner here
6. darthbalmung insert banner here

Everyone except Boomer will receive one additional Faith card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
Still no Crashdown character? angry

I've sent an idea to schmloof, we'll see the card soon

otherwise known as "Ask and I'll deliver"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [46] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.