Agricola» Forums » Rules

Subject: Order of Actions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathon Imhoff
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
A question has came up after we have played this game for a very long time. I do not actually own the game so I do not have a copy of the rules but I am told that the answer is not in the rules.

Do you have to take your actions on your turn in the order you placed your people or can you do them in any order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inhuf wrote:
A question has came up after we have played this game for a very long time. I do not actually own the game so I do not have a copy of the rules but I am told that the answer is not in the rules.

Do you have to take your actions on your turn in the order you placed your people or can you do them in any order?
You take the action when you place the worker. You do not wait until the end of the round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Imhoff
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Well, now I just feel dumb. You are right. When I say that we have played it a lot, I mean we have but not for a long time. Thank you for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rumaley
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In 1977, Leonard Nimoy published an autobiography entitled I Am Not Spock. Eighteen years later, Leonard Nimoy published an autobiography entitled I Am Spock.

Inhuf wrote:
we have played this game for a very long time

Nine minutes later,
Inhuf wrote:
we have but not for a long time

Thank you for not making us wait 18 years. By the way, Spock, whoever was or wasn’t he, advises against feeling dumb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.