Popular Tags: [View All]
Fernando Lafuente
Spain
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, my friends!

For all of you who are under the spell of Essentia's magic, here I am with two more initial setups to put in play:

Mixed setup. This setup combines both random and strategic setups. Initially, all tiles are put face down. Then each player, on alternate turns, picks one, looks at it and sets it on the board face up (as always, any spaces are allowed but for the Circles’ and Springs’) until the tiles run out.

Symmetric setup: This procedure can be used with the rest of the suggested setups. First, half the tiles of each type (terrains) are put aside and temporarily discarded. According to the chosen setup, the tiles are set on the board but occupying only one part of it. Once the setting is done, the tiles previously discarded are now set symmetrically (or anti-symmetrically, as desired) occupying the other part. The central row is left empty.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Fer.

Let me add an obvious one:

One player places all tiles facing up wherever he wishes. The other player chooses a side.

Pie rule

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Lafuente
Spain
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Be my guest, Néstor!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.