Popular Tags: [View All]
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone else seen this?

I just put in an order for replacement, 6 cards are affected. 4 from the Tovak start deck, and 2 spells. See example below, affected card on the right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bummer, my deck was fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bipf wrote:

I'm not worried about replacement, apparently Wizkids has pretty good customer service. It's just weird that I sleeved all the cards TWICE and didn't notice until tonight! But once you see it you can't unsee it. Talk about marked cards...

(I sleeved twice, first using premium mayday, didn't like it and went back to regular sleeves.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
ScoobyG wrote:
Bipf wrote:

I'm not worried about replacement, apparently Wizkids has pretty good customer service. It's just weird that I sleeved all the cards TWICE and didn't notice until tonight! But once you see it you can't unsee it. Talk about marked cards...

(I sleeved twice, first using premium mayday, didn't like it and went back to regular sleeves.)

standard Mayday or another company?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mayday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
ScoobyG wrote:
Anyone else seen this?

I just put in an order for replacement, 6 cards are affected. 4 from the Tovak start deck, and 2 spells. See example below, affected card on the right.

That's some eye for detail you have, my friend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had quite a few cards like that, too, and got replacements without any problems. Much better now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Coloured back sleeves would help this but of course it may not be what you want to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uriah Harding
United States
Great Falls
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn now I am going to be paranoid about this until I play again and know for sure that my cards are fine... >.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Halfinger wrote:
Coloured back sleeves would help this but of course it may not be what you want to do.

It's not. I kinda like the back art actually. Also, those sleeves are typically a lot more expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcello Tridenti
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had the same problem on 6 different cards, they've been promptly replaced.

The not so good thing is that a couple of replacement card are a bit different from the originals (brighter colours, glossier finish, seems like different cardstock too).

To someone that pays attention the card are still "marked", I guess I'll just live with it (or sleeve them all).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.