Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robert kalin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a question.
Is there a digital goban out there for the kindle line of products? Specificaly the kindle touch.
I don't mean a go-game of computer vs player.
Just a digital goban.
A kind of space saveing go on the go.
Possibly with a kifu replay function.
That's all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martins Livens
Latvia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rkcpek wrote:
Just a question.
Is there a digital goban out there for the kindle line of products? Specificaly the kindle touch.
I don't mean a go-game of computer vs player.
Just a digital goban.
A kind of space saveing go on the go.
Possibly with a kifu replay function.
That's all.

I suppose kindle have stylus? That would be interesting product, thought I'm not fan of overloading e-book with power consuming applications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert kalin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The kindle touch has the ability to view html through its wifi connection. Though it does not have high speed video and color it is still in essence a mini computer. Although I am no programer i imagine that since it can handle html, javascript-(with no pop outs) and uses linux that the possibility of createing a digital goban wether to display kifu, or to play against a friend (in reality next to you not over the net), is relatively high. I have strong doubts that playing online would be possible. I do not rule it out because as long as there is a challenge out there and the chances are most likely in the positive realm of posibilities that someone is going to try to acomplish it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.