Subject: Random rotation favorite microbadges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronnie
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
We wanna be free. We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. And we wanna play games. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a good time; We're gonna have a party...
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't mind that only 5 microbadges show up. It would be really easy for pages to become overburdened by all the badges without some limitations.

That said, it would be cool if there was a way to have the showing microbadges shift when someone refreshes the page or shift each day. I would love to pick my top 10 or 20 badges and have the ones that show up be random. I would be willing to pay a modest sum of to have the feature as well.

Obviously this should be optional because some people want their badges to be set up just so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
mb
Bail Organa wrote an app for randomizing microbadges (and much more). Discussion thread:

BGG Randomizer: periodically randomize your desktop's wallpaper, microbadges, (über)geekbadge & overtext [v0.06 includes twitter and overtext support]

And the app:

BGG Randomizer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.