$10.00
Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
411 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [17] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi - Good wins, the maker meets his maker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamgar
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
Knowing where the trap is - that's the first step in evading it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
Sigafoos wrote:
yiatzi wrote:
[vote rgatti] No I wont agree to your all-claim suggestion !


...do you mean ohgrande?

Small games are intense. Seer claiming D1, pshaw.


You can do it too. It feels good!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamgar
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
Knowing where the trap is - that's the first step in evading it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
ohgrande wrote:
jamgar wrote:
[vote sigafoos]


For countering my false claim as good special

(cos that's totally your fault )

edit: format


You need to return your WoTW.

Editing a post; sheesh.


I wouldn't have bothered, but the emoticon messed up. Now the one thing that can't happen is my emoticons being screwed with.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/7) - # - Voted by

Sigafoos - 2 - ohgrande(3), jamgar(5)
ohgrande - 1 - gdapkus(1)
yiatzi - 1 - Sigafoos(2)
rgatti - 1 - yiatzi(4)

Not Voting: rgatti, Violintides


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.


Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG
---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

gdapkus - 1 - ohgrande(1)
jamgar - 1 - Sigafoos(5)
ohgrande - 1 - Sigafoos(3)
Sigafoos - 1 - yiatzi(2)
yiatzi - 1 - rgatti(4)

Not Voting: rgatti, Violintides
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
I am the Seer!

ohgrande is NOT a WOlf.

[vote gdapkus]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
jamgar wrote:
Hey guys, I know most of you probably expect me to tell you I'm the seer. I know you won't believe me if I say it too. Well the time has come, I'm choosing the high road of honesty.

I'm NOT the seer
















But if I was I'd know gdapkus wasn't a wolf

Wait, what? surprise
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/7) - # - Voted by

Sigafoos - 2 - ohgrande(3), jamgar(5)
ohgrande - 1 - gdapkus(1)
yiatzi - 1 - Sigafoos(2)
rgatti - 1 - yiatzi(4)
gdapkus - 1 - rgatti(6)

Not Voting: Violintides


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.


Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG
---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

gdapkus - 1 - ohgrande(1)
jamgar - 1 - Sigafoos(5)
ohgrande - 1 - Sigafoos(3)
rgatti - 1 - gdapkus(6)
Sigafoos - 1 - yiatzi(2)
yiatzi - 1 - rgatti(4)

Not Voting: Violintides
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
yiatzi wrote:
[vote rgatti] No I wont agree to your all-claim suggestion !

It doesn't really work well with this role set unless 2 consecutive Villagers are killed anyway.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
Okay, whoa. I didn't realize it was that kind of party.

Never having been the seer before, I thought I was supposed to pretend to stay hidden a bit. Maybe drop some hints. But cool, I can do this.

Violintides isn't a wolf.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
Sigafoos wrote:
Okay, whoa. I didn't realize it was that kind of party.

Never having been the seer before, I thought I was supposed to pretend to stay hidden a bit. Maybe drop some hints. But cool, I can do this.

Violintides isn't a wolf.

Blame jamgar, he started this trend in 7Up! games. Though, it's far more common in fast 5ers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
California
flag msg tools
"Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life." --Natalie Babbitt, 'Tuck Everlasting'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
*waves* meeple
Correct, I am not a wolf!
Hi Greg! Yeah, well, it's a game with Yiatzi. Where neither of us are moderating, how could I resist?
But I am going to go with [vote jamgar]
You not claiming Seer on d1 is like Bluelise going "... Oh f it, I am a wolf" during our last Fullerton Werewolf night. It is obvious to me you are evil.

Nothing else to add here.
Will be back later.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/7) - # - Voted by

Sigafoos - 2 - ohgrande(3), jamgar(5)
ohgrande - 1 - gdapkus(1)
yiatzi - 1 - Sigafoos(2)
rgatti - 1 - yiatzi(4)
gdapkus - 1 - rgatti(6)
jamgar - 1 - Violintides(7)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.


Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG
---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

gdapkus - 1 - ohgrande(1)
jamgar - 1 - Sigafoos(5)
ohgrande - 1 - Sigafoos(3)
rgatti - 1 - gdapkus(6)
Sigafoos - 1 - yiatzi(2)
Violintides - 1 - jamgar(7)
yiatzi - 1 - rgatti(4)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
California
flag msg tools
"Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life." --Natalie Babbitt, 'Tuck Everlasting'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
Sigafoos wrote:
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.

Woot. Game over. Thanks for modding, LasJ!


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lasse Sumborg
Denmark
Odense M
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
violintides wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.

Woot. Game over. Thanks for modding, LasJ!




Np thumbsup

That'll be $9.99
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Brea
CA
flag msg tools
This space intentionally left green.
badge
GRRREEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
Sigafoos wrote:
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.


actually it does make a minor case for sorc jam planting fake save of ohgrande, but seriously, he could have voted for anyone, why vote WITH ohgrande in that case.

I'll [vote jamgar] since VT won't follow me, I'll follow her.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/7) - # - Voted by

Sigafoos - 2 - ohgrande(3), jamgar(5)
jamgar - 2 - Violintides(7), gdapkus(8)
yiatzi - 1 - Sigafoos(2)
rgatti - 1 - yiatzi(4)
gdapkus - 1 - rgatti(6)
ohgrande - 0 - gdapkus(1)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.


Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG
---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

gdapkus - 2 - ohgrande(1), jamgar(8)
jamgar - 1 - Sigafoos(5)
ohgrande - 1 - Sigafoos(3)
rgatti - 1 - gdapkus(6)
Sigafoos - 1 - yiatzi(2)
Violintides - 1 - jamgar(7)
yiatzi - 1 - rgatti(4)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
California
flag msg tools
"Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life." --Natalie Babbitt, 'Tuck Everlasting'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
gdapkus wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.


actually it does make a minor case for sorc jam planting fake save of ohgrande, but seriously, he could have voted for anyone, why vote WITH ohgrande in that case.

I'll [vote jamgar] since VT won't follow me, I'll follow her.


What the nuts? Why the desire for me to follow you so? And why should you follow me? Do you have that same hunch about jamgar or are you evil and know he's good so you're like YEAH, LET HIM SWING!

.... Do not want!

[vote gdapkus]

Let's face it, you did not get any fingers pointed at you in TWO Werewolf games at the last Fullerton Werewolf night. You deserve SOME pressure here, Sir.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/7) - # - Voted by

Sigafoos - 2 - ohgrande(3), jamgar(5)
gdapkus - 2 - rgatti(6), Violintides(9)
yiatzi - 1 - Sigafoos(2)
rgatti - 1 - yiatzi(4)
jamgar - 1 - Violintides(7), gdapkus(8)
ohgrande - 0 - gdapkus(1)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.


Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG
---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

gdapkus - 2 - ohgrande(1), jamgar(8)
jamgar - 1 - Sigafoos(5)
ohgrande - 1 - Sigafoos(3)
rgatti - 1 - gdapkus(6)
Sigafoos - 1 - yiatzi(2)
Violintides - 2 - jamgar(7), gdapkus(9)
yiatzi - 1 - rgatti(4)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
violintides wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.


actually it does make a minor case for sorc jam planting fake save of ohgrande, but seriously, he could have voted for anyone, why vote WITH ohgrande in that case.

I'll [vote jamgar] since VT won't follow me, I'll follow her.


What the nuts? Why the desire for me to follow you so? And why should you follow me? Do you have that same hunch about jamgar or are you evil and know he's good so you're like YEAH, LET HIM SWING!

.... Do not want!

[vote gdapkus]

Let's face it, you did not get any fingers pointed at you in TWO Werewolf games at the last Fullerton Werewolf night. You deserve SOME pressure here, Sir.

How do RL WW games have any bearing on this game? Or are you still throwing out meta votes?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
California
flag msg tools
"Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life." --Natalie Babbitt, 'Tuck Everlasting'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
rgatti wrote:
violintides wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.


actually it does make a minor case for sorc jam planting fake save of ohgrande, but seriously, he could have voted for anyone, why vote WITH ohgrande in that case.

I'll [vote jamgar] since VT won't follow me, I'll follow her.


What the nuts? Why the desire for me to follow you so? And why should you follow me? Do you have that same hunch about jamgar or are you evil and know he's good so you're like YEAH, LET HIM SWING!

.... Do not want!

[vote gdapkus]

Let's face it, you did not get any fingers pointed at you in TWO Werewolf games at the last Fullerton Werewolf night. You deserve SOME pressure here, Sir.

How do RL WW games have any bearing on this game? Or are you still throwing out meta votes?

Mostly a meta vote, like I said. He deserves some pressure after slipping by so damned easily the last two times we played together!

Also a slight ping from what I mentioned in this game. Don't like someone trying to set up a bandwagon and trying to get me on his side. It's odd.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Brea
CA
flag msg tools
This space intentionally left green.
badge
GRRREEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
violintides wrote:
rgatti wrote:
violintides wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Hmm, everyone spread their votes out but ohgrande and jamgar.

I found the evil team, everyone. You're welcome.


actually it does make a minor case for sorc jam planting fake save of ohgrande, but seriously, he could have voted for anyone, why vote WITH ohgrande in that case.

I'll [vote jamgar] since VT won't follow me, I'll follow her.


What the nuts? Why the desire for me to follow you so? And why should you follow me? Do you have that same hunch about jamgar or are you evil and know he's good so you're like YEAH, LET HIM SWING!

.... Do not want!

[vote gdapkus]

Let's face it, you did not get any fingers pointed at you in TWO Werewolf games at the last Fullerton Werewolf night. You deserve SOME pressure here, Sir.

How do RL WW games have any bearing on this game? Or are you still throwing out meta votes?

Mostly a meta vote, like I said. He deserves some pressure after slipping by so damned easily the last two times we played together!

Also a slight ping from what I mentioned in this game. Don't like someone trying to set up a bandwagon and trying to get me on his side. It's odd.
You do realize this is a 7er, right. we have to asses people quickly. we don't have a bunch of vote tallys to aid us.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
California
flag msg tools
"Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life." --Natalie Babbitt, 'Tuck Everlasting'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
Assess has two "s" ... unless you're calling me an ass, in which case, I am quite pleased with my vote. laugh

Yes, I realize what it is, and I am fine with seeing you under lynch pressure.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Brea
CA
flag msg tools
This space intentionally left green.
badge
GRRREEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
violintides wrote:
Assess has two "s" ... unless you're calling me an ass, in which case, I am quite pleased with my vote. laugh

Yes, I realize what it is, and I am fine with seeing you under lynch pressure.


my spell checker says I got it right.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
California
flag msg tools
"Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life." --Natalie Babbitt, 'Tuck Everlasting'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
gdapkus wrote:
violintides wrote:
Assess has two "s" ... unless you're calling me an ass, in which case, I am quite pleased with my vote. laugh

Yes, I realize what it is, and I am fine with seeing you under lynch pressure.


my spell checker says I got it right.


Your spell checker is not without fault. It thinks you mean 'asses' as in 'multiple ass'. Not 'assess' as in 'assessing the situation'.

And I am going to go out on a limb and guess you don't have a Grammar checker since you have had three sentences in your last two posts that don't start with a capital letter.


...Which is annoying the hell out of me.


Back to the game here, I am confused as to why Rgatti had come to your defense and now seems to have disappeared?

Gdapkus wolf, Rgatti Sorcerer.

Game over! laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Brea
CA
flag msg tools
This space intentionally left green.
badge
GRRREEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 7UP - Meet the Yiatzi D1
violintides wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
violintides wrote:
Assess has two "s" ... unless you're calling me an ass, in which case, I am quite pleased with my vote. laugh

Yes, I realize what it is, and I am fine with seeing you under lynch pressure.


my spell checker says I got it right.


Your spell checker is not without fault. It thinks you mean 'asses' as in 'multiple ass'. Not 'assess' as in 'assessing the situation'.

And I am going to go out on a limb and guess you don't have a Grammar checker since you have had three sentences in your last two posts that don't start with a capital letter.


...Which is annoying the hell out of me.


Back to the game here, I am confused as to why Rgatti had come to your defense and now seems to have disappeared?

Gdapkus wolf, Rgatti Sorcerer.

Game over! laugh


OK, start with a capital letter. I can do that. HOW IS THIS? i DON'T WANT TO OFFEND YOU ANY MORE BY FORGETTING THE INITIAL CAP, SO i'LL JUST USE CAPSLOCK TO MAKE CERTAIN i DON'T FORGET. oH CRAP IT BACK FIRED. i REMEMBERED TO HIT THE SHIFT KET IN THAT LAST SENTENCE FOR i. CRAP, THAT ONE TOO.

ok we'll try somthing else. SHIT! for got caps and a comma there. and a space in "forgot". and a sentence fragement!!! oh hell. I'll just go back to not worrying about my grammer and spelling in posts made in a game.


I'm beginning to worry dear that you are the sorc and I have hitched my wagon to the wrong horse. (yes, first an ass, and now a horse.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [17] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.