6 Posts

Neuroshima Hex!» Forums » General

Subject: 5 or 6 players. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
Is it possible to play Neuroshima Hex! with 5 or 6 players if you have the basic game and the Duel expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Olsson
Sweden
Ystad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, probably.. but to me it seams like the board might get crammed.. however with the "campaign"-rules in the babel-expansion it might be possible..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Tucker
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
Yo ho, me hearties!
badge
What is the good life?
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition, the base set has a board that is larger than the standard one, and it should accommodate 5 or 6 pretty well, though I have not tried.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Herbie Hancock: Takin' Off // Art Farmer & Bill Evans: Modern Art // Sonny Rollins: Way Out West
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to me that it would be awfully chaotic with that many, but I've never tried so take that with a grain of salt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PMD
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have tried with up to 8 players on larger board. It ended up a bit in local conflicts but was fun anyway. Any game with more than two players is less tactical and more random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin REEVE
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
emancypator wrote:
Any game with more than two players is less tactical and more random.
Rather: grasping the tactical possibilities by anticipation is much more difficult.
Which, in practice, for a "middle of the road" player as I am, is quite near to the introduction of more randomness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.