Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
K2 fans one-and-all, Sorry again to all of you for the slow speed of this game arriving.
Here is the latest scoop...
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Broad Peak (the K2 expansion) will be in North America within less than a week and on store shelves shortly thereafter.
It has left Warsaw already and is in Copenhagen now. Next stop is Newark, then Atlanta for distribution.
The date we forecast for arrival in our distribution center is the 28th or 29th of this month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
What will be the retail price?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
MSRP will be $39.99 which is half of K2's MSRP. I imagine that certain dealers will discount it below MSRP as they have done with K2. I don't know which retailers will stock it, but check with Cool Stuff, Funagain, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply (and the original update)!

This, along with the mini-expansion, K2: Lawina, have jumped to the top of my wishlist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Lee
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
JBMoby wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply (and the original update)!

This, along with the mini-expansion, K2: Lawina, have jumped to the top of my wishlist.

Huh? Another expansion for K2? I'm glad you mentioned this. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the great news! Can't believe I'm finally going to get to play this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
Thanks for the great news! Can't believe I'm finally going to get to play this!

David, Thanks again for hanging in there and for your continued support during this long waiting period.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.