Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Van den Broeck
Belgium
Zwijndrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or does it work in the whole room.

This disrupter seems a little weak when you have a board with a lot of 1x1 tiles or 2x1 tiles... I should let it work for a whole room, until the room is blocked by doors or walls??

Or is "tile" in the rulebookl interpreted in the smallest sense?

P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCormley
United States
SD
California
flag msg tools
OUCH!
mbmbmbmbmb
Phyriphiry wrote:

This disrupter seems a little weak when you have a board with a lot of 1x1 tiles or 2x1 tiles... I should let it work for a whole room, until the room is blocked by doors or walls??
Or is "tile" in the rulebookl interpreted in the smallest sense?

Well, according to the rules, a "floor tile" is anywhere from 1 to 16 squares in size, so I guess you have to be careful where you set it off.

It kind of makes sense to me that it's supposed to affect a "room," but given the flexibility of the map, I think it might be tough to define room boundaries.

Common sense should prevail, I suppose.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van den Broeck
Belgium
Zwijndrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing scenario4 for 3-4 players. In this scenario, you even have doors in the middle of a tile. That makes the working of the magentic disprupter even more "odd": it works two squares past the door, but in a free hallway: it only works on 1 square...

"Common sense" in this case could be : maximum 3 or 4 squares around the activated character and not past doors or walls.

P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.