Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the answer is probably no, but wanted to make sure there wasn't a Vassal version out there already. (Is there one in the works for when the game does get shipped? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hah. I was JUST talking about this with someone, not 2 minutes ago. There is a Wargameroom mod that I have played around with. Can't find anyone to test it out with me though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Torgerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob Doane has made a first-rate VASSAL module. It will be up on the GMT game page once the game is released. The wargameroom module works great, but it has the playtest art. I am in there most nights so just send me a PM and I will be glad to give you a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1989Game wrote:
Rob Doane has made a first-rate VASSAL module. It will be up on the GMT game page once the game is released. The wargameroom module works great, but it has the playtest art. I am in there most nights so just send me a PM and I will be glad to give you a game.

I will definitely take you up on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Lamothe
Canada
flag msg tools
So, now that we have all been charged for our P500 orders, can we get the VASSAL module? I live in Japan and I would really appreciate not having to wait 1-2 months to actually play my copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was discovered in another thread that card 27 'Consumerism' seems to have an incorrect scan, possibly of an earlier version of the card?

The printed card has no improved Late Year condition on it, whereas the card in the module does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Torgerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll ask Rob to correct the card in the Vassal module. Thanks for pointing this out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this what the card should look like then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Torgerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated version of the module with corrected Consumerism card posted here:

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:1989:_Dawn_of_Freedo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've discovered another card which has a different text from the physical card: 'Civic Forum' the Late War card has a final sentence 'The Democratic Player may no longer make support checks in the Charles University space' which is not present on the card in the physical game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.