War of the Ring (first edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Question Re: Game Figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Papa
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the 2nd Edition recently, when I was counting the number of leaders I noticed that my North "leader" peices are 5 while my Gondor leaders are only 3, I checked the manual and it specified that all of the leaders in each region/nation should be all 4 each... Not sure if it was a typo on the manual or I got my peices wrong.. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arek
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In manual is correct number of figures (4 leaders).
Send mail to Ares, they should response quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Young
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ive never had a problem with mistaking North and Gondor but I have seen Rohan and North confused. Just make extra sure you are correctly identifying them as sometimes its easy to mix them up.
Otherwise yes 4 and 4 is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc D
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Ares - I thought I was missing a Dwarf and when I emailed them they responded right away and promised to send a replacement with no questions asked. Turns out the poor dwarf was wedged between a horse and its base, so I cancelled my request, but I remain impressed with the friendly response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.