Family Games» Forums » General

Subject: help for my sport game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roby Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
hello
I wanted to ask if you can help me in completing a sports game of athletics that I'm doing and where I need so many participants.
I'll explain quickly:
first you should choose one of these abbreviations:
02J-03U-04D-05B-06T-09B-08J-10S-12R-13U-14B-15B-16G-18B-19G-20U.
then with a playing dice D6 (the one with the normal values ​​from 1 to 6) pull 11 (eleven) and write times in sequence ( in order of output)
the 11 numbers drawn. for example with the first launch on 2 out of 5, then the second with the third on 4 then you should write 2,5,4 etc. etc. until you get to eleven numbers (ie eleven rolls of the dice).
After this, detached, 4 more numbers always with playing dice D6 and write in sequence. In total 11 numbers + 4 numbers.
would you do me a big favor, I hope in your help, and thank you anyway
hello
Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
08J

4 2 4 1 1 1 5 4 1 6 1
3 4 3 5

I was a little confused by the instructions. just 11 and then 4 d6 rolls? I rolled the dice using an online random program.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roby Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
thank you so much Thomas W.!
The important thing is to have 11 numbers (usually using a playing dice) + 4 numbers in order of output.
If you used a program that simulates the roll of the dice from the game I think is fine. The important thing is to have 11 + 4 numbers as required by the game rules of the sports competition. So far everyone who helped me have used the dice game. Just to know you have not used the dice game for what reason? Thanks for your important help. I hope others will help me as you did.
I'll let you know then how was the race of 08J.
A friendly greeting
Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Bracegirdle
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
16G
5 5 2 1 4 3 2 3 3 5 2
3 1 4 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roby Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
thanks so much Simon
with your important contribution to the first heat of the race is ready! are so regular members:
17B - 07P - 04D - 11J - 08J - 16G
Now await the completion of the other two and the race begins! I'll keep you informed.
many thanks again and hope to soon receive more subscriptions to the race
a friendly greeting
Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roby Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
friends
able to help me by sending other abbreviations with their 11 + 4 numbers
as they did Thomas and Simon?
here are the abbreviations still valid:
02J-03U-04D-05B-06T-09B-10S-12R-13U-14B-15B-18B-19G-20U
I am looking forward to
thank you very very much
Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.