Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
Mode: Nippon
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played the game and somthing came up. Each player gets 4 cards plus the number required by each of his own petz. After playing the cards needed to feed each pet how many cards can you keep for the next turn?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Frenchville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Dice Brewing! Check out this new game by Board&Dice! B-)
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
You keep the leftover cards (usually 4 [1 of each color]) for next turn. The Book artifacts allow you to have more than 4 cards leftover. Since each Book gives you an extra card, you will always have that extra card remaining after playing needs as well as the 4 you started with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For example, I got 3 books last game. So I had 7 cards in my hand every turn after that.

Also, don't forget what we forgot: If you use a potion card, you must discard a Need card of the same color as the potion was used for. Otherwise, you'll start ending up with extra cards in your hand, like I did. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Soledade wrote:
Just played the game and somthing came up. Each player gets 4 cards plus the number required by each of his own petz. After playing the cards needed to feed each pet how many cards can you keep for the next turn?

Thanks in advance!

You START THE GAME with 4 cards. Thats it.

Then, each round, you draw cards as per the colours showing on your pets.
And then straight away, you have to play cards as per the colours showing.

So, without any books or potions, you will always have 4 cards left after you have played cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
Mode: Nippon
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all. We actually played it diferently receiving the 4 cards each round plus the needs. After playing the needs we discarded 4 cards, one of each color meaning that we always kept 4 cards only but out of 8 and always having more options each time, to apply as needs.
I guess that the right version makes the decision making more tragic as you depend more on what you draw, choices are even more limited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.