$10.00
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When scoring a river after placing a tile that is a lake with fish will the lake with fish continue to score points as new rivers are extended from it with newly placed river tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that you only score when the river is completed, so it cannot be extended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
When scoring a river after placing a tile that is a lake with fish will the lake with fish continue to score points as new rivers are extended from it with newly placed river tiles?

Yes. The lake is an end point and will score any of its branches that have another end point (either another lake or a spring). But if it still has open branches, its fish will score for each of those when they close.

In addition, they will score for the Huts at the end of the game too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
skyzero wrote:

Yes. The lake is an end point and will score any of its branches that have another end point (either another lake or a spring). But if it still has open branches, its fish will score for each of those when they close.

In addition, they will score for the Huts at the end of the game too.

That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation! My wife is a rules laywer and likes to blame my incorrect translation of rules for her losses
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Parsons
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Old enough to know what's right
badge
Young enough not to choose it
mbmbmbmbmb
If it helps, Men (Meeples) only score for the fish at either end of their local river, plus the number of river tiles. Huts score at game end for the total number of fish in their river system (but not river tiles).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.