Subject: heroes strength to 0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
I own every set of classic Thunderstone but Dragonspire. Now with Thunderstone Advance, what is the official ruling when heroes have their strength reduced to 0? Are they immediately destroyed or can they still choose to fight and lose?
Also in a solo game, the rules say that if you fail to defeat the monster it stays in the hall. Then how is winning determined?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charlesting wrote:
I own every set of classic Thunderstone but Dragonspire. Now with Thunderstone Advance, what is the official ruling when heroes have their strength reduced to 0? Are they immediately destroyed or can they still choose to fight and lose?
Also in a solo game, the rules say that if you fail to defeat the monster it stays in the hall. Then how is winning determined?

From the rulebook for Thunderstone Advance:
Rules Tweaks: Strength = 0 destruction is no
longer a rule, but that text may still appear on
certain cards. Destroyed cards are destroyed
immediately. There is no opt-out rule for spells
or anything else.

So, no, they're not destroyed at all.

I'm confused about the second question. In solo, monsters move up the hall every turn. There's not going to be stalls because they'll keep moving. You win by having more VP in your deck than VP through monsters attacking the village.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.