New Baltimore
MI
flag msg tools
Jesus Christ is Lord of my life.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elimination packet opened this game

The Players:

Geoff (me): Khan Industries (+1 troop in HQ)
Territory: China
Spencer: Die Machiniker (fortified HQ)
Territory: East Africa
Max: Imperial Balkania (Round up)
Territory: East. Australia

Resources:

2 Coins:
Argentina
Peru
North Africa
Madagascar
Afghanistan
Kamchatka
Western Europe
East Africa
3 Coins:
Central America
Eastern Australia
China

Game:

In the Beginning, I took most of Asia, Spencer took Africa, and Max took Australia. Max took Southeast Asia and pretty much stayed put for the rest of the game. I expanded into North America and Spencer took South America and Europe. I attacked Max in Southeast Asia, so he bunkered it but I was victorious and took Australia. Max was eliminated.

Elimination packet opened.

Max placed Well Supplied on Imperial Balkania’s blue slot.

Spencer took my capitol, turned in some cards for points and took me out in Australia for the win (I still had a few surviving troops in North America).

Rewards:

Spencer named Africa Swag 2.
Geoff founded a minor city; Dumpling City, in Greenland
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Channing Guenther
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
I've played two battles in my Risk Legacy and I've opened the elimination package as well.

According to "The War Progresses" card inside the package, you're not supposed to add a blue power to the eliminated faction until the NEXT TIME a faction gets eliminated.

So I'm not sure you were give Imp B a blue power yet.

Also, you made it sound like Spenser took your capital, gained your cards, turned in your cards and immediately took you out of Aus... all on the same turn. Is that the case? Cause you can't turn in cards half-way through your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fleece
United States
New Baltimore
MI
flag msg tools
Jesus Christ is Lord of my life.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Above the paragraph that say "from now on" The The War Progresses card states that the eliminated player chooses a comeback power.

And Spencer turned in the cards the next turn, I hadn't worded that quite right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.