Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any gaming stores in Bangor? My wife wants to hop the border to go shopping, and if there was somewhere for me to go, I might be more enthusiastic...

If not Bangor, is there anywhere else close to the ME/NB border that might have a few games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I Am Sparcatus
United States
Danbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's the Game Citadel, www.gamecitadel.com, their selection of games skews toward FFG and isn't too extensive...lots of minis and I think computer/console gaming too.

3 Guys Gaming is mostly Warhammer, I think.

There is a Bangor Area Gamers' Guild (edit: look them up on Google+ and Facebook) - maybe you could time your shopping excursion to one of their meetings - then you'd have something REALLY useful to do while the Mrs. shops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
cannoneer wrote:
There is a Bangor Area Gamers' Guild (edit: look them up on Google+ and Facebook) - maybe you could time your shopping excursion to one of their meetings - then you'd have something REALLY useful to do while the Mrs. shops.

Haha. Not really an option, as I will be on baby-luggin' duty.

Thanks for the store tips, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.