Popular Tags: [View All]
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I visited an alternate dimension.

After playing in the park for a while, I took the kids by 7-11 for cold drinks. Everything seemed normal until the boys went to fill up their cups with Slurpees.

The Slurpee selections included Mango, Mango-Peach, and Apple.

That's right, not one, but two varieties of mango. And apple. WTH? What ever happened to red (not the color, the flavor--yes, like blue, red is also a flavor at 7-11)? Or just Coke flavor?

The dimensional slip was confirmed when we went to pay. On the Hostess rack, chocolate creme Twinkies. Again, WTH?

We got out of there, and back to our normal dimension, as quickly as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
Coca-Cola and Wild Cherry are the only two canonical Slurpee flavors. Anything else is unacceptable.

They switched the flavors around at my local 7-Eleven. The Coke was changed to a dispenser that was previously Piña Colada, and now it tastes like coconut. sobluesobluesoblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The intra-dimensional horrors are spreading....

My nearby 7-11, the one I usually go to, not the cthonic monstrosity mentioned in my OP, has now been contaminated with these abominations. Where will the madness end?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.