Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Roos
United States
Guilderland
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently received my copy of Thebes.

Upon my first pass through the components, it seems there is a printing issue with the cards.

Out of the 100 cards, 30 of them have the standard green back. The other 70 do not have a green back. Instead they each have one of the 5 summaries printed on the back. I am assuming this isn't supposed to be like this....but correct me if I am wrong.

Is the best course of action for me to contact Queen Games through their website and hope they are willing to ship out a new deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Powell
Ukraine
Berdyansk
flag msg tools
I'm in my prime.
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Queen Games and they will send out a new deck of cards. I had some components missing from my copy of Fresco. They never responded, but I received the replacements within 2 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rajive Gupta
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Christopher,

We are sorry that your game had a missprinted cards.
Please send your mailing address to B.haasbach@queen-games.de. We will send you the replacement for the new card deck as soon as possible.

Thanks for patience

Best regards

Rajive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Roos
United States
Guilderland
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John, Thanks Rajive.

I will go ahead and do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mason
United States
Milford
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rajive,

I just got my copy of Thebes today with a very similar issue. I'll be sending an email as well with a picture of the issue.

v/r,

Dave

Edit:

My wife and I just played through, and actually, it turns out that some of the card counts were off of what is on the inventory sheet. Regardless, we had a great time and she loved it, but look forward to getting the replacement deck!

Edit II:

Got my response email from Beate at Queen - my replacement deck should be on its way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mason
United States
Milford
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, our replacement deck was mailed out on 29 February and arrived on 7 March. Great turnaround from request to mail-out. Kudos to Queen Games. Already played a game last night with our new deck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Roos
United States
Guilderland
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Likewise I have a perfect deck now.

Thanks to Rajive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.