Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
ERRRRR I meant Feb 10 2012 damn brain is broken.

I know that the new edition now includes the expansion but has anything about it OR the base game been upgraded or changed in the new edition.

Also anybody know a way I can get a hold of it in the US at a reasonable cost. Game surplus said they might get it but it could be a month or more and of course there is no guarantee they will.

Thanks for your help in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like gamesurplus.com has it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
Looks like gamesurplus.com has it?

Wow! $39.50 plus shipping! I just picked up my copy today at a local German store for only 19,00 EUR (~$24.98 USD). It is the second edition with the expansion shrinked together. The funny thing is that the first edition core game was being sold right next to it for 26,00 EUR. Can't wait to open it and play it with my wife.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only difference between the old and new edition is that the second one includes a double-sided board with Keltis on one side and Neue Wege Neue Ziele on the other side. Also, the tiles and rule sheet of NWNZ are of course included as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.