Popular Tags: [View All]
Driptorch
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As reported in the following threads:
Omen: Reign of War: WARNING: Do not use Hugo's Amazing Tape to hold these cards together!
Irondale: WARNING: Do not use Hugo's Amazing Tape to hold these cards together!
Summoner Wars: WARNING! Do not use Hugo's Amazing Tape on these cards!

I used some Hugo's Amazing Tape to hold the deck of cards together for Cartagena and a blemish developed.

I'll post my pic if approved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mb
Moved from News to General

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Post results here.

Hugo's Amazing Tape Public Service Announcement
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I use resealable sandwich and snack baggies for cards (Ziplock is one brand). I don't have issues with things getting blemished. I found this the best solution. Rubberbands can be a disaster in waiting, particularly if they dry out on the cards. BLECH!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
docreason wrote:
I use resealable sandwich and snack baggies for cards (Ziplock is one brand). I don't have issues with things getting blemished. I found this the best solution. Rubberbands can be a disaster in waiting, particularly if they dry out on the cards. BLECH!

The only thing I use for cards, as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
docreason wrote:

There are a lot of "generic" bags at craft stores that are a lot less expensive than brand names.

I only use bags.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.