SYDNEY
N.S.W
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Quote:
Quote:
Re: mark read has no effect

Suddenly this morning, the "mark read" links on my subscriptions page are having no effect. Also, actually visiting those items does not mark them as read. In both cases, the items are remaining on my subscriptions page as if I have not seen them.

What other Aussie thought this thread was about someone...Named Chopper ninja.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jamesmckane wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Suddenly this morning, the "mark read" links on my subscriptions page are having no effect. Also, actually visiting those items does not mark them as read. In both cases, the items are remaining on my subscriptions page as if I have not seen them.

Not me - with all the issues that I have had in the last day on BGG, it didn't even occur to me until your post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mckane
Australia
SYDNEY
N.S.W
flag msg tools
designer
mb
batcut wrote:
jamesmckane wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not me - with all the issues that I have had in the last day on BGG, it didn't even occur to me until your post.

Must just be me thenmodest. I haven't had any problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmb
This was related to a daylight savings bug on the database server - I thought I fixed it on the last switchover, but apparently it wasn't - sorry for the inconvenience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
Seems to be working now. Thanks, Aldie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.