Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hartman
United States
Bishopville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrgggh, I never could find the answers to 2 of the questions after quite a bit of reading and video watching. Oh well, 4 out of 6 aint bad! LOL.

I LOVE Zombies, but only own/played ZOMBIES!!! and Zombie Fluxx so far. THIS GAME LOOKS INCREDIBLE! This is exactly the type of boardgame I've been looking for. Enough mechanics to keep it interesting, looks easy enough to follow though, the trading/co-op mechanic gives it a nice feel along with the points system still declaring a "winner".

I will be donating to kickstarter on April 3, when I get paid. I'm doing the 55 dollar one so I can get a copy of this awesome game. I wish I was rich enough, I would for sure donate the 1,000 dollars and meet the creators, it's like they asked me what I wanted out of a Zombie game, and delivered on it.

It'll just be icing on the cake to win a copy as well! Especially the signed artwork, I have a good feeling if this game gets out to enough people, it's gonna be a hit. I positively loved the preview with Tom Vassel, and he said what I've been waiting for - ZOMBIES TO FEEL LIKE THEY ARE COMING AFTER YOU, not just slowly ambling around a huge board. I like ZOMBIES!!! (Have expansions 3 and 6 for it), but this will send that one packing permanently to the shelf I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benson Propst
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5/6 - Some of the answers were impossible to find. Still unsure about Princess?!?!?! Good luck everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Schenectady
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
6/6
I'm prepared to take on the zombie horde - bring 'Em on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never seen so much complaining about the chance to win something for free! I can only hope it's tongue in cheek (and being Zombie themed hopefully your own tongue)

I've entered but have backed already on KS so I should a random win land my way I'll pay it back to the BGG community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Coeur d'Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like a lot of fun! hoping to be a winner!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
6/6. Didn't enjoyed the contest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn D
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
Zpocalypse is a survival board game set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Two to four players start in a basement/fallout shelter which can lead out to several base locations or even through the tunnels to sewer grates throughout the transformable board. Their survivors are trying to make it day to day in a world torn apart from the walking dead. The game combines combat, tactics, resource collecting, character development, team play, and strategy towards the goal of surviving in the Zpocalypse!

In this contest you will learn more about Zpocalypse and its Kickstarter project! If you're lucky, you just might win a free copy if it makes its funding goal!

Enter now!

Phew, in just before the whistle!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chandler
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like it is going to be an excellent and I cannot wait to play it.

ADDED:

JUST BACKED IT ON KICKSTART. Cannot WAIT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.