$10.00
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
I'm bored, does it show?? :)

Who would have guessed?

Do you have my sympathy? What do you think? :devil:

At least you are replying :D

When the Europeans are sleeping and the Americans haven't waken up yet there is a definite lull in the thread. We need more Pacificos and East Asian people to fill the void.

We need to make recruitment posters!!!!

take the red ribbon away - Thumb over :gg: over heart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Saturday, people. Rejoice the weekend is here. Tomorrow is April Fool's and daylight savings ends here - chaos will ensue.

Oh, that's right, you're still on yesterday. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J'adore quand ils m'appellent Big Poppa
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mbmbmbmbmb
More like feel-the-Carpal-tunnel-syndrome amirite?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
I'm bored, does it show??

Who would have guessed?

Do you have my sympathy? What do you think? devil

At least you are replying

When the Europeans are sleeping and the Americans haven't waken up yet there is a definite lull in the thread. We need more Pacificos and East Asian people to fill the void.

We need to make recruitment posters!!!!

take the red ribbon away - Thumb over over heart.

Good idea. I'll get on this when I get home tonight. I need my home computer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
Mighty Pope wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Pigeon34 wrote:
Halden wrote:
We got revenge by sending you Celine, Martin Short and Nickelback
Don't forget Justin Bieber lol

As bad as Bieber is, he's no Nickelback. But I have to say Canada has been quite cruel to the US when it comes to the music scene.

I believe we already apologized for that in the form of Arcade Fire.

Arcade Fire?

http://whoisarcadefire.tumblr.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auramine O wrote:
I found a Canadian 5 cent in my backpack.

robot

Congrats - according to our PM you now own our lowest denomination of coin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
Heisenberg wrote:
Auramine O wrote:

:robot:

The Harper Gov't is killing the 1c piece? Time to join the NDP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Saint-Jerome
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Auramine O wrote:

robot

Hahaha yeah no more 1¢, that's about time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Saint-Jerome
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going for a 3 hours drive and after that game night! =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tyrer
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:
If I posted something, would someone reply to it you think???

probably not

Just what I thought... One of those days that I feel like I am on ignore or something, sigh...

But in replying to say we're not replying. We are in fact replying. It's impossible to be ignored in FTL.

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Well, funny thing, yesterday I had a huge reply about my game day and Warhammer binder, etc. and only got one reply about the game I got as an early bday present...

When, right before going to bed yesterday, I mentioned that no one replied to that as well, so.....

That was sorta why I felt a tad that way! yes, yes, one of those moods, I know...

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Just what I thought... One of those days that I feel like I am on ignore or something, sigh...

But in replying to say we're not replying. We are in fact replying. It's impossible to be ignored in FTL.

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Well, funny thing, yesterday I had a huge reply about my game day and Warhammer binder, etc. and only got one reply about the game I got as an early bday present...

When, right before going to bed yesterday, I mentioned that no one replied to that as well, so.....

That was sorta why I felt a tad that way! yes, yes, one of those moods, I know...

Dear Alysa,

Sorry for not being so attentive, I was moody yesterday, too, as well as being dead tired.

Love,
Your adoptive (?) dad. kiss hugs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Sorry for not being so attentive, I was moody yesterday, too, as well as being dead tired.

Love,

Well, okay, forgiven! When can I receive the one-way ticket, hmm?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
mb
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Just what I thought... One of those days that I feel like I am on ignore or something, sigh... :(

Feel The Love :D

FEEL IT :arrrh:

Dear Alysa,

Love,
Your adoptive (?) dad. :D :kiss: hugs

Well, okay, forgiven! When can I receive the one-way ticket, hmm? :D

To Antarctica?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Love,

Ummm, there is a problem there ... money is a bit short at the moment. But we are planning a trip to Europe next year in September/October (honest), so if we have any spare cash then you can come back with us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Love,

To Antarctica?

Nope, that is the one you will be receiving shortly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Love,

Ummm, there is a problem there ... money is a bit short at the moment. But we are planning a trip to Europe next year in September/October (honest), so if we have any spare cash then you can come back with us.

Hmmmm, fine, will send the expenses of living so far to you, my new parents, no worries!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Love,

Hmmmm, fine, will send the expenses of living so far to you, my new parents, no worries!

No problems, I'll file it with the rest of the bills. Don't forget to include your bank details so that we can transfer the amount directly into your account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
Bah, since a week I have a toothache, pain comes and goes, but can't seem to stand cold or hot at all and just when I finally thought that enough is enough I call the local dentist... And his practice is closed today, raaahhhhhhh...

Ah well, I will live until monday...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Love,

No problems, I'll file it with the rest of the bills. Don't forget to include your bank details so that we can transfer the amount directly into your account.

Want my social security number with that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Love,

You know the id numbers in Sweden (that are unique identifiers for everyone) is public domain and can be found on the Internet easily (except if you have a protected identity). Before the Internet you just had to call the tax-office...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Halden of FTL
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Auramine O wrote:

robot

The only good thing that guy has done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
batcut wrote:
Aenea wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Aenea wrote:
jfro wrote:
Aenea wrote:

probably not

Feel The Love

FEEL IT arrrh

Dear Alysa,

Love,

Just for confirmation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Night all. 'Tis late (2pm) and I am shattered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Gamer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Morning all..... I know yesterday I said I was not going to be on here due to a visit from family, but to make Moose happy, here I am! (But really-- I will not be on for a while now!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Halden of FTL
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brdk18 wrote:
Good Morning all..... I know yesterday I said I was not going to be on here due to a visit from family, but to make Moose happy, here I am! (But really-- I will not be on for a while now!)

Glad to see ya.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  185 , 186 , 187 , 188 , 189  Next »  [1000] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.