Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
192 Posts
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [8] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: FTL 3.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: FTL [+] I_Love_Dr._Who [+] ziggurat [+] Doppleganger_Thread [+] 3.0>2.5 [+] [View All]
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
spacechef wrote:
Spoiler!?!? Haven't seen all of the TV series, and haven't read the comic book/graphic novel in a while. Time to get on it!

zombie

I tried to make it pretty spoiler free just incase nobody saw it, yet. My friend is a doctor and he responded to this question and here is what he had to say . . .

my best guess is that they are all infected with a latent virus that only activates upon death. The Walking Dead are activated virulent forms of infection. A bite from the virulent, activated strain would overwhelm the system, but the latent virus is kept in check until brain function stops. My best guess. This is after all, a TV show.

My daughter-in-law is in med school. I may have to run this past her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At first, I thought Andy's post out ninjaed you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
Red_Sounding wrote:
Oliphant wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Oliphant wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
charlieturtle wrote:
Gnome01 wrote:
Red_Sounding wrote:
Wow, this thread is a lot quieter than the Second Age Thread #1...

That is because it is full on ninjas ninja

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Regards
Spoiler (click to reveal)
ninja Right in the middle of GNOMES POST! MYuhhaha.. *swoosh*

Gnome

ninja ninja

ninjaI am a pretty princess ninja.

arrrharrrharrrh I like pretty! Can I play as a pirate!

Surrender

No retreat. No surrender.

My ninjas won. They were right in the middle there of all yours but you can't even see them.

Stinking tricky ninjas. Where's the Tick when you need him

SPOOOOOOOOOON!

Yes! I'm on the top of the ziggurat!

And I am the basement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It amazes me at my job. Every day I will call people and some of them tell me how much I suck, threaten me bodily harm, say they are getting a lawyer, yell, scream, cuss and anything else you can think of. But then there are some people who answer and listen to what I have to say, I try everything I can to help them and at the end of the call they say "thank you very much for calling me". These couple calls are what get me through the work day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jeffery
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
It amazes me at my job. Every day I will call people and some of them tell me how much I suck, threaten me bodily harm, say they are getting a lawyer, yell, scream, cuss and anything else you can think of. But then there are some people who answer and listen to what I have to say, I try everything I can to help them and at the end of the call they say "thank you very much for calling me". These couple calls are what get me through the work day!

Obviously you are a worker at a game store calling people to say their order of Eclipse was purchased by mistake by someone else. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:

I get through the day by thinking of how I can beat the next scenario in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is especially hilarious when I get cussed out by old ladies! Old ladies are not as sweet and innocent as you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arrrharrrh
arrrharrrh
We won! We are alone here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjaninjaninjaninjaninjaninja
ninjaninjaarrrharrrhninjaninja
ninjaninjaarrrharrrhninjaninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjaninjazombiezombieninjaninja
ninjaninjazombiezombieninjaninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiezombie
zombiezombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Wagnon
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
Cybertronic: Superior by design.
mbmbmbmbmb
Radziol wrote:
zombiezombie
zombiezombie

So, would that make it a Ninja Zomibe apolcalypse, or a Zombie Ninja apocalypse?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slow and steady won the race!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Off to bed for tomorrow starts another wonderful work week for me of being yelled at by people on the phone. Having pics of my wife does make it easier when I am being yelled at and reminds me why I am there. I know Monday is already over but have a great week everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
Off to bed for tomorrow starts another wonderful work week for me of being yelled at by people on the phone. Having pics of my wife does make it easier when I am being yelled at and reminds me why I am there...

To escape being yelled at at home?
Oh no! You meant being able to provide.. right.. gotcha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
Good night all!ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I thank God for inspiring me to contact my former employer (that laid me off in 2009). This afternoon I got a phone call from them and was offered my position back! surprise What an answer to prayer as I had asked for a better job just an hour prior to the phone call. This represents a 60+% increase in pay and will allow me to comfortably provide for my family.

EDIT: typos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:
Today I thank God for inspiring me to contact my former employer (that laid me off in 2009). This afternoon I got a phone call from them and was offered my position back! surprise What an answer to prayer as I had asked for a better job just an hour prior to the phone call. This represents a 60+% increase in pay and will allow me tp comfortably provide for me family.
\

Good things happen to good people
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
xldh wrote:
Today I thank God for inspiring me to contact my former employer (that laid me off in 2009). This afternoon I got a phone call from them and was offered my position back! surprise What an answer to prayer as I had asked for a better job just an hour prior to the phone call. This represents a 60+% increase in pay and will allow me to comfortably provide for my family.
\

Thanks Andy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
xldh wrote:
\

Thanks Andy!

Best of luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliphant wrote:
bodhisattva wrote:
Off to bed for tomorrow starts another wonderful work week for me of being yelled at by people on the phone. Having pics of my wife does make it easier when I am being yelled at and reminds me why I am there...

To escape being yelled at at home?
Oh no! You meant being able to provide.. right.. gotcha.

That's actually pretty funny!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:

WOW! Great news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliphant wrote:
xldh wrote:

WOW! Great news!

Excellent. Most people would have never thought to try what you did. Great news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.