Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
192 Posts
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  Next »  [8] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: FTL 3.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: FTL [+] I_Love_Dr._Who [+] ziggurat [+] Doppleganger_Thread [+] 3.0>2.5 [+] [View All]
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
DjaliRioT wrote:
Engoduun wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
xldh wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
ninja

Hi An! *waves* How is little Aiko doing?

*frantic wave*

Aiko is doing great. She's two months old today!
Last Friday we went to get her picture taken for her ID. She looks so funny on it

Good news!

But: you need an ID card for her NOW? She's still a baby. I got my first passport when I was 16.

She needs a Belgian kidsID when she goes to another country, and since we're often in the Netherlands and in Germany we better get it. Those first two months she crossed the border illegally weekly! laugh
And we want her to have a Dutch ID because they're going to change the law about double nationality and then she can't have it anymore. But if she already has it, they won't take it away again...

Good reasons then, didn't know that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Engoduun wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
Engoduun wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
xldh wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
ninja

*frantic wave*

Last Friday we went to get her picture taken for her ID. She looks so funny on it

Good news!

But: you need an ID card for her NOW? She's still a baby. I got my first passport when I was 16.

She needs a Belgian kidsID when she goes to another country, and since we're often in the Netherlands and in Germany we better get it. Those first two months she crossed the border illegally weekly! laugh
And we want her to have a Dutch ID because they're going to change the law about double nationality and then she can't have it anymore. But if she already has it, they won't take it away again...

I always like to see funny cute baby pictures. After all, my babies are seven years old.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:

Lol.. so serious. Notice everyone in the controversial picture is smiling... except the baby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's became that time of the year again and sinus are acting up. Last few days my eyes have been itching bad. Took medicine this morning and didn't expect it to wear off with two hours left in work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
It's became that time of the year again and sinus are acting up. Last few days my eyes have been itching bad. Took medicine this morning and didn't expect it to wear off with two hours left in work!

Makes for a miserable end of the workday... Sorry to hear that Chad. Hope tomorrow is better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:
Engoduun wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
Engoduun wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
xldh wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
ninja

*frantic wave*

Good news!

I always like to see funny cute baby pictures. After all, my babies are seven years old.

I think I saw her playing Citadels a little while ago...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barteus Maximus
United States
Parsons
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What 3.0?!? I post once per version, so here is my message. See you at 4.0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maggie Ferrill
United States
oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what is the difference between this thread and Feel the Love second age thread #2?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madmaggie wrote:
what is the difference between this thread and Feel the Love second age thread #2?

Smells better. Moves slow enough to read. You get free stuff for signing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
barteus wrote:
What 3.0?!? I post once per version, so here is my message. See you at 4.0.

HA! Welcome! And see you next round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
Moin Moin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Engoduun wrote:
Moin Moin!

Mornin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliphant wrote:
Engoduun wrote:
Moin Moin!

Mornin!

Wait - it's mid afternoon shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
mbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Oliphant wrote:
Engoduun wrote:
Moin Moin!

Mornin!

Wait - it's mid afternoon shake

What I said - Moin!

(and it's half past 10 here)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
mbmbmbmbmb
Moin Moin from me too
meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Wagnon
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
Cybertronic: Superior by design.
mbmbmbmbmb
Moin Moin, all.

Today, it is sunny and 65F. Soon, I will actually be able to do outside and enjoy it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today was a difficult day...

About two weeks ago, we noticed a lump on our dog's leg. She's a golden retriever. The lump was about the size of a marble. We scheduled an appointment with the vet for last week and took her in. The vet took a sample of the lump and sent it to the lab.The results came back that it was a tumor so we scheduled a surgery for tomorrow to have the tumor removed. In the meantime, this lump didn't stop growing. Sky (our dog) would lick it and bite at it constantly causing it to bleed. The vet had us start her on antibiotics. Last night as we changed the dressing on the tumor, it was dripping blood like a leaky faucet. This morning, there was a pool of blood underneath Sky where she slept last night. When she stood up, the blood just kept dripping out of the dressing. We took her into the vet this morning to see if the surgery could be done today instead of tomorrow. The vet had an opening and worked her in today, but the tumor was too big (about the size of a plum) to remove safely and without a skin graft. We made the decision to have her leg amputated instead in order to give her a fighting chance to get all of the tumor removed. That was a very difficult decision to make. Sky is still at the hospital tonight recovering, but the surgery went well. We get her back tomorrow. I hope that she adapts well and that the tumor is completely gone and did not metastacize (spelling?). Thanks for listening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:

About two weeks ago, we noticed a lump on our dog's leg. She's a golden retriever. The lump was about the size of a marble. We scheduled an appointment with the vet for last week and took her in. The vet took a sample of the lump and sent it to the lab.The results came back that it was a tumor so we scheduled a surgery for tomorrow to have the tumor removed. In the meantime, this lump didn't stop growing. Sky (our dog) would lick it and bite at it constantly causing it to bleed. The vet had us start her on antibiotics. Last night as we changed the dressing on the tumor, it was dripping blood like a leaky faucet. This morning, there was a pool of blood underneath Sky where she slept last night. When she stood up, the blood just kept dripping out of the dressing. We took her into the vet this morning to see if the surgery could be done today instead of tomorrow. The vet had an opening and worked her in today, but the tumor was too big (about the size of a plum) to remove safely and without a skin graft. We made the decision to have her leg amputated instead in order to give her a fighting chance to get all of the tumor removed. That was a very difficult decision to make. Sky is still at the hospital tonight recovering, but the surgery went well. We get her back tomorrow. I hope that she adapts well and that the tumor is completely gone and did not metastacize (spelling?). Thanks for listening.

Ah man, that sucks. How old is he?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliphant wrote:
xldh wrote:

Ah man, that sucks. How old is he?

She will turn six in July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope her the best. I know I love my cats like my babies so I can only imagine how tough that was for you to decide. Luckily animals are very resiliant so I am sure she will be fine and as happy as ever; she will probably be up and running around surprising you before you know it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still young. I imagine that's good because recovery will be easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:

I wish all goes well - goldie's are lovely, ours is 2.5 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
mbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:

My best wishes for her.

*dikke knuffel*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:

We had to have surgery on our first beagle twice, once for eating a penny and once for eating yarn. Total cost about $5000. Was it worth it? Yes.

Best of luck with her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.