Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Shaw
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Am assuming you are using for playtesting, yes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
St Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Barry Setser is doing the Cyberboard gamebox and it's close, if not done already.

Ed and some guys from the playtest group are putting the VASSAL module through its paces. I've already put all the corrections and improvements based on their feedback into a new version that none of them have seen or tried yet.

Whichever software you prefer, you'll have an option on release day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That's not my name.
msg tools
mbmbmb
Any progress on ACTS?

VQ looks like it will really be interesting to implement on ACTS, with the Marriage cards, Treasures (with peeking), and multiple Home Cards per power.

Is ACTS even going to be possible, or will it be Vassal/CB modules only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hewson
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
I bought this...
badge
...as I had no idea what to spend my GG on!
mbmbmbmbmb
During the playtesting an ACTS module was developed (by Kristian Thy I believe), though treasures, marriages, multiple home cards etc. were done via the CB rather than the ACTS. It worked very well for those that quite like the majority of the card handling to be done on the web (like me!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Johns
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, ACTS and CB have been used in playtesting. Just like HIS. I think Joel said he was working on VASSAL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this is annoying, but can we expect the modules to be out around May 2nd when the games ship (knock on wood) or another date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
St Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least with regard to VASSAL, nothing has changed from my earlier post.

It's basically done, barring any glitches we encounter in our current game. I'll post it whenever Ed gives me the all clear--whether that's when GMT starts shipping preorders, when it goes up for general sale, or some other date is his call.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.