Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Hill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We've just put up new videos in the Video Section of the Timber Peak page on BGG. Designer Jason C. Hill talks about different aspects of the upcoming 'Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak' at the Flying Frog booth at the GAMA Trade Show 2012 in Las Vegas, NV. There are short videos for an overview of the game, the characters, and the new Hero Upgrade Decks. Check them out!

Thanks,
Scott

Flying Frog Productions, LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. The Hero boost cards add a new dimension to the game. Though, I wonder. What do the zombies get to balance?

And the new board sections look interesting.

I do for see some FAQs for the diner waitress. With her power "if she rolls a 1-2 on her move action, she may take another move action using the same roll". So, could she use one action to heal and the other to search?

Thanks for the tease. Can we see more cards please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This.. Is so on my game shelf already... Its not even funny! Got a spot already picked out!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
atraangelis wrote:
This.. Is so on my game shelf already... Its not even funny! Got a spot already picked out!!

LOL.... I was thinking the same thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.