E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
So, after owning Canal Grande for almost a year, I pulled it out this weekend and planned to play it with my wife. Took the small rules sheet with me to the pool area of the resort where we were staying and lost it!

I see there are four player rules here on BGG but I really want the original rules so I can play it with just two. Does anyone know if they are available online somewhere? I haven't had much luck with a very basic search.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pennisi
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't have any luck with this let me know and I can scan them for you on Tuesday when I get back to school.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
   Conserve energy:    Play Board Games!
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.
badge
Shake your business up and pour it. I don't have all day.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, this thread is nearly four years old, but there's nothing lost in the asking: I still need an English translation of the original rules. Any help, please?

EDIT: Opening the "German" rule book revealed an English version within!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.